Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday, February 10: New Week Waiting 4 Friday

Good day in February everybody. Once again we’re back in the drizzly dampness of the winter of 2020. 

 pecifically February has been drizzly and damp most of the days. Today is no exception. I had trouble getting back to sleep last night but I slept OK. Not that great of a sleep I had but it was OK. 

 nyhow I went to work and
got some elect referrals to do and most 

 f them needed service now which means I have to wait for some dork in 

 arrisburg to fix it. Anyhow I’m feeling kind of blah this morning 

 ut I’m feeling more normal and the frenzy last week has  Has ended and left me a little bit blah . Well me and my deal to pay

 on time just kind of screwed myself a little bit. I had my regular 

 gg and cheese sandwich. I get the guy to put hot peppers and tomatoes 

sauce on it so it’s like a cheesesteak bit different.  I have my sandwich inside in the break room which faces the big electric billboard on top of the old Lis building and on the other side has 
the view of the five below advertisement

 which I really like it. It’s now 2:22 PM. it’s now time to go back to work. While reading the Washington Post, I  got to this link  about  Evangelical Christians  being huge Trump fans 

 nd help it’s corrupted them & the country. After Trump leaves someone will lead them back to more Christian attitudes. What is the finish off work
I completed most of the the elect/family 

 ork stuff but there were a couple that need to go to Harrisburg and a  few messed up cases that eventually come back. It was pretty 

 uiet which was good. It’s now 5:08 PM in the it’s more of a rain than a drizzle but it’s not too bad. I think this is March weather we’re getting in early 
February. I would dare say it’s early April weather. That had to be one of the HOTTEST days this Winter in the Yoga studio I've ever  experienced!! I  took my sweet time cooling off here in after. the class ended around 7:05 PM. It's 7:38 PM now really young instructor teach the class.  He finally
turned on the fans I was ready to rebel





, but I didn't leave!! That  was a great achievement for me for not going up and getting air. Man it was a hard one. The instructor gave 2 suggestions. 

 ot to make unnecessary movements & don’t drink water during the  class. 😳The second one I don’t really think  I can do. I can however drink less and see what happens. am run that 


 by another instructor and see what their
 opinion is. I get the first why don’t move around too much because it’s hotter than hell as it is. I have to be one of the most quiet peaceful 
 days on the platform of 15 St. Station! There were none of her like a man who hang

 around. I know 70 g of carbs there. I told them I frequent this area more often? Because if it does go with Verizon. Wow really lunch,

No comments: