Saturday, February 08, 2020

Saturday, February 8: The Sun Comes @ a Funeral

Well, after another long night of sleep, I woke up around 7:15 AM and decided to 

 tay up. I thought maybe I could make the men’s meeting at 8 o’clock. I just wasn’t in the mood to rush so I didn’t show up. I did mellow out and have some breakfast. I then got dressed and 

 howered and decided to finally shave. I think at the market Frankford line to 30th St. and had 15 minutes to 
spare so I got myself a coffee at one of the coffee places in the little shops 

 hey have there. I think about the Paoli Thorndale train to Ardmore. I told my  friend I’d be there at 10:30 AM and the train showed up at 10:15 in Ardmore. I 

 ecided to go to the Apple store in Ardmore and get my your phone adapter. $9.70 for it. 

 ’ve spent at least $100 $100 on those things over the life of my iPhone 


 ecause I lose the headphones
and this time I bent the one so it couldn’t be used.

 Well I got back in time and my friend picked me up and we went to the 

 uneral home Lancaster Avenue. I saw several people from high school including
Steve who now lives in Baltimore. I didn’t recognize most of the people frankly. It was well attended service. Her older sister gave 

  nice eulogy that was very down to earth and very well done.  After that Donna offered to drop me off at the train station. I didn’t want to stay for the whole thing because I was pretty tired and I wanted to 

 et to Center city in time.  We stopped over at Whole Foods. She looked for 

  couple things but they didn’t have any of the things she’s looking for. So we had a little bit of coffee and then do you want to go 

 ome now east of Bristol New Jersey in Pennsauken. Well I caught the guy was 

 ropped off in Winwood and the train was 20 minutes late so I must’ve waited 40

 minutes for the train. I got a nice chill but I was able to update My 

 log postings from yesterday and today. Rain finally 

 id shop and I got to Center city but really not enough time to really sit down and

 chow down before class starts at 4 o’clock. I did find out that with



 Venmo when you get money sent to you you have to push another 

 utton it just doesn’t automatically transfer. Nice woman to TD bank

 told me that. That was quite a relief! And then went to the nearby Starbucks at 

 16th and Walnut to charge up my phone and to do more blog updating before



 running off to yoga. I really didn’t eat anything because I was afraid that I 

 ould get really stuffed up. It’s now 3:25 time to head to class. Well, I went to

 class and use it but it wasn’t ridiculously crowded. There’s about 40 people 
here instructor with Justin. It’s going to best teachers at the studio. He 

 ave me advice during class not to be frustrated with my body. It’s not my body‘s fault. That’s good advice because I was getting frustrated with my balance today. Well after classI decided that I 
was going to take it easy this evening and that’s what I did. After I went to the  The Rite Aid to get some stuff, are you went straight home and ate and mellowed out. I need to do that.

No comments: