Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Tuesday, February 4: Mild & Drizzle Work the Condo. State of the Union address

Well after a really long day yesterday running around too and fro all day long  

When I wasn’t working, I got up at work time early morning yoga because I was gonna be way too tired for all that. I plan to go to 



 airmount  meet up with my friend  Later on this evening for the men’s meeting  possibly. . Well I didn’t get the work in time to get  coffee before hand so I just wanted to get coffee 

 uring my morning break.  Supposed to be drizzly and rainy for the next four days. Let me that’s going to be pretty mild that’s for sure. Well the Iowa caucuses ended and the Democrats are being confused again. They don’t even know who the winner was because 

 f the way they counted votes. Oh my God the Republicans are going to  have a field day with this bullshit. The Bernie bro’s are going to call it a conspiracy by the 

national Democrats. How come they won’t learn from your lessons from 2016? This is  

what I really want 2 know!!  I think the Democrats are  having posttraumatic Hillary2016 

 yndrome and shit. Come on guys get it together!!🤭🤨 I “love” reading Philadelphia magazine

online sometimes. It just brings the cynical side of me. They always  write  about fabulous



 weddings🤨. This couple wore Eagles jerseys and listened  to Meek Mill. The

 picture in the article has a showing off her booty! How tacky!! Whoop de do for my

 Subaru!!😖 I practice with this CWDS system and sent a report in today. I did spend time sending text



 messages all about Larry’s fire sale of his stuff. Some of the text messages for random. 

 ive me the opportunity to go through my text messages and delete messages 

 hat are completely useless. I keep most of them just to have them. Now five or 2 PM I’m 

 oing to Larry‘s to open up his place. On the way out of work I made the awkward comment 



 hat I’m surprise the person of color coming in from the third floor. That went over like a lead balloon nobody yelled

 at me they just looked at me and said awkward. It was. Anyhow, I found out what caused 

the mold problems it was a vote counting app called Shadow. It’s like the 
 unveiling of the healthcare.gov site. Well least it’s early in the process thank God.

 Well work ended and I’m at Larry‘s. So far in the first half

 hour only my friend Gwynne came by with her son. She took some vinegar 

 nd two mirrors. No one else has called or  buzzed  me yet. I’m pretty 

 omfortable sitting in here so I might just chill out here for a while past 6:30 PM and I’m not gonna go running around like a 

 crazy man like I did last night. I’m not going to be able to do yoga 
and eating thing tonight because after 630 it’s pretty much called for. Well on the way to Larry’s I decided to get some coffee. I mostly child out of the apartment and only Gwynne my friend from high school showed up. Nobody else showed up. After sitting on my butt for a little while and updating my blog post Falls, I started throwing stuff out in mass. Things like he

No comments: