Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday, February 17: Presidents’ Day 2020

Hello how are you doing this is a day off for Mark. I decided I would sleep 

 n and do 9 o’clock class which I’ve never attend it because I’m at work usually at 9 o’clock on Monday. It was pretty crowded I must say couple people I recognize there. The room got really warm I definitely was pushing my 

 dge. once I finish like hydrate myself in a big way and got myself a 

 card like a CVS card to check  myself in for class. Once I finish class 

  decided I would order lunch through a vendor and try to relax 

 nd unwind before I have to go up to Bryn Mawr and take care of business. This

 business was planned a month before. It’s a very nice day for a February 

 hat’s for darn sure. It’s sunny and mild. 48° and sunny which 

 s pretty nice for February. Wednesday night to Thursday winter is 

 oing to return. Well I was going to go down to 24°. Well I’m responding

 to various texts and emails and other things. I’m really tired physically 

just very tired. We are in the golden age of skin care in Philadelphia. Yes, Philadelphia magazine has announced it to the world. Come on down to Philly and look good baby!!! No it’s now 12:42 PM, I actuallymight get more coffee after I hit the head here at the Starbucks. Believe 

 t or not I got a second coffee for $.57. They have a good deal on refills.  generally don’t drink refills because one Starbucks is plenty in 90% of my 

 ituation. But I just felt so low energy like Jeff Bush that my body wasn’t even sick of the caffeine yet. I have a sandwich in my pocket and I have an eaten yet. I eventually 

 alked to suburban Station o’clock to train on time to Bryn Mawr. It left the station at 1:16 PM and arrived 
at Bryn Mawr at 1:40 PM. I talk to my 
 for a while about AA and Life are in relationships Cetera at Cetera. I enjoyed the conversation. Maybe  him and I can go up to my brothers place in Media . I think 

 e don’t have an early nice time. I was in dropped off at the Bryn Mawr 

 tation Justice a train was showing up. I hopped on the train and 

 ent to suburban Station. I want to Starbucks  To eat at Mike Gyro

 which I’ve been in my pocket. I also just sent relaxed. I then decided to give myself 

 assage to relax me further so I can sleep
 tonight. I got some Chinese food it was very good and went home talk to the phone a bit and then crash.

No comments: