Saturday, February 01, 2020

Saturday, February 1:. Misty and Late 4 Fairmount

Well I got up but I was going to catch the train miss the train because of paying for my 

 February Transpass . I owed $2 dollars in travel wallet. It originally wanted me to pay for a new key card along with it so I decided to go with it then I realized I had to pay the two dollars with a credit 

 ard to clear out my account. I missed the train and eventually got a ride with Pat the 40th St. Was going to ride with them originally etc. Next I took the 21 and was going to catch the 

 9 bus but I waited at the wrong corner of the street missed the bus. I took a Uber ride with a really interesting Uber driver and we talked for a while. She had one of those dashboard cams. I’ve never
seen one in person the only time I seen him is Russian car crash videos. It’s now 10:22 AM I’m heading to the meeting late with my coffee. Well I was pretty distracted  since 

 didn’t  know the topic. It was very crowded for a Saturday meeting. Some

 of the cool kids were there too. Anyhow I’m sorry take a pitstop at OCF Coffeehouse

 and people want to know one corner and figure out my plan. I think I  need to go home and get a change of clothing for the class otherwise I could just 

 o to Larry‘s condo from here in Fairmount. Well I’ve been thinking I’m feeling really

 numb. It’s not depression it’s some kind of chemical change.  I don’t think a 

 erson is ever the  after a very intense experience. This is true whatever they are.

  Whether  it’s a relationship, religion, or an untimely death. Well speaking of untimely 



 eath, the funeral for my classmate is next Saturday, February 8. I do definitely  

plan to make it.  

 or you to check it out if you happen to be reading this. Will be impeachment trial is going to be lumbering 

 owards the conclusion. It’s now a foregone conclusion that Trump will be acquitted. The Senate Republicans are going

 to call for witnesses because they’re chickenshit & afraid of the Trump  minions  

ttacking  them during this election. It’s Trump‘s party we just live in it right? Anyhow 

 he trailer won’t officially until after the State of the Union address. Trump is not pleased with that. I read that 

 he administration & the Senate agreed to the closing time for next week. Sore 

 sinner and a sore loser. HE is just a plain LOSER!😡 Well I have enough for the millennium 

 aven I think I need to get one of my drinks which means going to CVS. Next then I’m going to

 catch the bus back to training take the train back home and get my clothes in my 

 backpack and then head over to 2nd St.. I hope I could just get in there and 

 o my thing and come back out so I have time to get another coffee while I sell 

 arry shit and find a wrench to take off the legs and tables. So it’s a typical mild, cloudy gray 

 ay here in Philadelphia. Mild is relative because it’s in the 40s in early February. 

 enerally the coldest time of the year. It’s supposed to hit 60° Monday 

 r Tuesday of next week can you believe that shit? Speaking of strange stuff, Britain 🇬🇧 

officially  left the European Union yesterday  Brexit as it’s called officially happened. It took them 

 everal years to do it. Actually voted for worse before Trump got elected

 in 2016 I got home got my change of clothes and ate the rest of my leftover pasta. That pasta



 I accidentally put water in so it was a pretty watery sauce. It wasn’t bad.

 Some bits were undercooked which was weird. I listen to the MGTOW YouTube 

 hannel today just now very interesting. It’s good listen to when you not in a relationship.🤔 , People are 
now looking really young. We’re on the verge of setting up the next family. Not right now practice good luck to them ha ha ha....😳🤪🥩 anyhow I hope 
 I can charge my phone 

 ave time to buy another coffee but I’m not sure I’m really in the mood.  I 

 ought a Pepsi from home ha ha😉😏 well on the way to Larry‘s I was  old to pay 2 

 ollars for tape from the bookstore next to his condo. I had 

questions: “ So Phillip sells tape at his bookstore correct??? What kind of tape do you want me to buy from Philip masking tape, scotch tape, electrical tape or fake tape?? so many 

 ecisions so little time. The representative from one of the women living here is taking a look at things. It’s now 209 and so far easy I want to show up. I’m sitting here drinking my curtain way. No I’m just kidding 

 ’m just drinking my coffee sitting here and updating this blog as fast as I can. 
 Actually  it’s 2:20 PM. OK his neighbor Helen Ave. came by and picked up the plant

 and the fire stuff fireplace tools. That’s $20 I had to Venmo so far. It’s very 

 elaxing sitting on this couch that’s for sure. Well of course not many people drop by but now I’m being told that 

 omebody supposed to shop in 10 minutes to pick up the end tables for a total of $30. The dude representing the old woman in the place is supposed to buy something for 10 bucks or five dollars. I  I did eventually leave and made it on time for the

 class. I first I felt pretty strong but it was pretty hot and I was very thirsty. I don’t think I got enough water 

 efore I went to class. The instructor Justin offered to get people water so I took full advantage 

 f that. It made a big difference. I I drink three 12 ounce waters going to class 

 and then I had 3
 afterwards. So I think I’m fairly well hydrated. It’s now 647 I’m heading to Larry‘s for a second 

 shift for an hour one and one from Bluejay only come today so Larry s trying to get a hold of him but people are weird that way they don’t answer 

 he phone. I don’t get that if it’s something you want you answer the god damn phone. 

 sn’t that correct. I am did up staying at Larry‘s till about 9 o’clock. It was cold

 in there so I decided I’m just going to leave. I decided that I wouldn’t do anything else 

 vening like I thought I might. I just had a dentist go to Sonny’s cheesesteak 

 lace  on third and market and chow down on the chicken cheesesteak. Sorry

 about the thing and run home with me baby. Anyhow it was very tasty. I talked on the phone with Wes but not for long
it was an interesting day to put it mildly. I enjoyed most of it that’s for sure.



No comments: