Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday, February 13: I Am a Homeslice; Living Day After Day

I got up for 6 am yoga able to put myself to bed by 11:00 PM. I was determined to make it. Everything

 went smoothly until I couldn’t find my wallet. I then got my backpack stuck on my screen door which is happened. I realized I missed a 638 train and I was going to be late so actually took Uber from Millbourne 

 which is not economical at all. I figured I do it now early the guy could get me there before class started and I got there and caught Very beginning of pranayama the first breathing

 pose. Class was not crowded
though I was able to slip in and begin the class. I felt stronger today but I  did hit a period of difficulty but I felt a little stronger so that made a big difference. The instructor 

 as nice and mellow and and friend was there who’s really good at this yoga  practice. After workdays was talking to this guy who went to Costa Rica on the 

 oga retreat and he was pretty cool. I’ve been went to CVS got a couple drinks

 and then caught the 21 bus down to third Street so I could go to OC up and get my 

 ummy coffee. Wasn’t crowded at all in there there was one person

 beside me in the coffee shop. I go my coffee I took the 33 bus and 

it whisked me to work very quickly. I was also fortunate that it was a 

 very very light drizzle and it’s not cold at all. I mean this global warming is pretty 

 horough this year we had maybe too cold snap the entire winter.It’s 12:50 PM and I’m gonna 

 o get myself some lunch. I did a little bit of work and checking up on stuff. I found

 out that I was giving up too much time for them to return the items. I was given

 a strict seven workday schedule on returning reverse referrals back and that’s fine I just

 now I know the exact time. It’s a little bit of a change from my previous boss. Well, 



 that’s OK. I’m going to order a falafel sandwich it’s only four bucks then I’m going across street and 

 etting a bottle of Pepsi for two dollars. I think I might work on the Veronica movies again if I don’t have anything else 

 opping up. I got to try to go to bed before 11if I want to get enough sleep and go to yoga in the morning. Tomorrow I’m gonna go to the happy hour 

 my 30 p.m. yoga class. Anyhow I had one for sandwich and afterwards I got really
tired and started taking a nap for about 10 minutes. 

 efinitely going to morning yoga class definitely is tiring. Anyhow I didn’t do all that much. By then @  4:05 PM, got a report and I have 120 names on it.  Fortunately doesn’t have a tight deadline so I’m just going to 
do that report when I’m not doing other stuff. Anyhow I had to change my password and leave from work and I had to run back to my desk 
and sign on again pick new password

 in and sign off. I also had to put in my sick time for myself to flash route pulled 

 ut of my upper right part of my mouth.. That there are to be 

 ig fun!🤨😳 speaking of big fun, more than 6 out of 10 feel economically better under Trump. That along with the shipwreck Iowa caucuses in the squabbling that’s going on amongst 

 emocrats and help me as of today. It’s really depressing

No comments: