Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday, February 16: Warmer Day in Fairmount. Go Downtown

I got myself up early which is a good thing because I kill time. Hung out


 with Pat who’s working a lot and only had two hours asleep last night. It’s cool to just have them come over and sit on the chair and talk to them. Because I don’t see him on the weekends because he’s 
working 3 different churches 

 t the same time. It’s a lot milder today. It’s more seasonable. It’s 9:29 AM and it’s 34°. I don’t see my friend so I’m gonna hit the meeting. That was intense this morning boyfriend of 4 years spoke. She said the guy overdosed and they cremated his body and Yikes!! A woman brought her baby of course. 
Thankfully one person   that really helped because 

 e went back to the topic at hand the night staff making amends. I’m going to be 
meeting Mike downtown at noon.  Mike and I are going to hang out. I have 

 o do review for Larry and then I’m going to do yoga @ 4pm. Well after the meeting I downloaded the video for yesterday’s blog posting and then it’s all the 48 bus coming up 
and decided  to skip going to CVS in Fairmount and just go downtown and find 
something to eat there. I am really hungry

. I might go to the CVS at 15th and Spruce we’re all the boyfriends go but maybe I’ll hit a vendor find a breakfast muffin instead 

because that’s A lot cheaper. Let me down just when I said that the vendor was open so I got myself a muffin. It was only $1.50. I did go to CVS I forgot to get my hat but I 
did get something to 

 rink. It’s 11:48 AM going to go to the Bellevue early and warm-up Crystal even though it’s not as cold as yesterday it’s still pretty darn cold. When I got to the Bellevue Michael’s over there at the 

 tarbucks. We hung out and did some catching up since we hadn’t seen 

 ach other in a while. So we both had coffee and he still on his walker. We then

 walked around Center city and sat for a while and talk it’s a beautiful day. It really warmed up nicely. My report with Larry got with a little different because of some 

 ircumstances but so far that’s going smoothly. Mike and I 

 alked down Broad plays slowly and it is a wonderful taco place. I forgot the name 

 f it but it’s right on broad and Locust. I’ve been there before and I’ve always 

 iked their burritos. They don’t go cheap with the burrito that’s for sure when

 I eat a large burrito with really good chicken and all kinds
 of add-ons. I’m just hoping it wasn’t too much before class. It’s now 317 and I’ll be on the phone until I go to yoga class. I want  to class and I did struggle a little bit. I was concerned. It took me

 an hour and a half after I got home be able to communicate again. Tomorrow I plan to  goto the 9 o’clock yoga class and I never get to go it’s still gong to 



 be hot by Jazmine but I’m obviously people I never see.



No comments: