Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday, February 28: Coronavirus!😱🔬😱, Seduction to Reproduction.

After funky sleep where during the night my knees not like they caught on fire and my whole Friday 

  slept OK after all that stuff. I went there for PATRICK OBRIEN his rent money and bring up some mail and it went straight to work because I knew I didn’t want to be like today I want to get rid of all the scanning 

 tuff and start working on the 🚗fare for March 2020. I have to check up on a


 report that I haven’t started
yet. Well I got a couple referrals from the community college. After I 

 ot them done then I looked at my list and two cases I am questions on my email about that took up 

  lot of time. It’s now 10:57 AM at Sarah take my 15 minute break really. I just thought to urinate on the

 side of the building as I was talking.  Life in a big city. Well the coronavirus continues to be a big story today. Will have to see what the news has to say about this. Well the  stock market had taken ANOTHER plunge.  As of 12:55 PM  today, average spell 700 points. The Washington post 

 as a really good  map of where the coronavirus is located.  It also shows the number of cases. Meantime I  got my coffee and froze my fingers off because it’s cold and

 windy outside. It is February after all. When I came back and I have emails galore directed



to me. That means four of them. I’ve been texting back-and-forth


about life to folks. I  forwarded my blog posting to several people because of its provocative title. 


 I like putting provocative titles and then changing
them later. I like to screenshot them as well. Well I  finally completed 

  
my  reverse referrals.  I now need to scan the documents



that I’ve been sitting at my Hasn’t called me about my parcel yet. I bet they forgot and sent it back to the doctor. It does look like a sweatshop in there. Anyhow I took a little break and now it’s 3 o’clock so I have two hours to get the scanning down to a point where I can finish it

No comments: