Thursday, February 06, 2020

Thursday, February 6: Yoga at 6 AM, Coffee, & Last Day of the Condo.

After  a nice long sleep it started at 8 AM, I decided I would get 

 p for early morning yoga. I knew I wasn’t going to make it this evening not even 730 because I’m going to be hauling  stuff with Rental Car out of Larry‘s condo.

 This will be the last day of the condor… Condo. Everything will be out of the 

 condo by this evening. We order a woman named Marco is 

 oming at 7:30. I love that name Margo🤔so silly. Everything must be  out!! Well I Got a couple things at CVS and got a muffin at the vendor. I then went to the OC have coffee 

 ouse by the route 21 bus. It was nice to be able to sit there for a bit and

 people watch in the drizzle. I then went to work and got all kinds of

 stuff to do. I also got a bunch of electric for us in the last minute. We like to send a whole bunch of them all at one time instead of like in dribs and drabs which is kind of a drag. Anyhow I found out it 

 as only half the number of cases. This is the same place twice. I talked to Larry and it was decided that I would go straight to the condo after my 

 ppointment ends at 5:45 PM put all the stuff in the front lobby then go fetch my zip car. I’ve got a put a note of the stuff will be taken. Then
I’ll rent the car for two hours. I brought 
the stuff down and I told the guys at the book trader bookstore next-door they could take whatever they wanted. Well, that worked out well because they took 2/3 of the stuff. I was easily able to all the 
stuff in the little Toyota I rented. I was all 
also able to put his one painting that he really likes under some towels and put it in the backseat by itself. So that’s done hooray. The location of the Enterprise Car Share car was in this 

 nderground garage near second race. It was on a street called florist. I was really 

 ucky to find that thing it was very frustrating trying to find it but I called Zipcar people it

 may help me a nerd how to get in the place. Bianca kept freezing up 

 hen I was trying to find the instructions. The location of the Enterprise

 Car Share car was in this underground garage near 2nd & Race. It’s on a street called Florist . I was really lucky to find that car it was very  frustrating



 trying to find it but I called the zip car people it may help me a nerd how to get in the place. The app kept freezing up when I was

 trying to find the instructions. anyhow I was 
 eading towards the L and I had someone waiting for me to pick me up and take me home. It was nice to get a ride. It was a long tiring day
but I got what I 

 eed to get done completed so if the World is really here then I’m part of it. Despite with a WXPN says singer- songwriters aren’t general necessarily the best people in the world that’s a little unfair

No comments: