Thursday, February 06, 2020

Wednesday, February 5: Work and Removal of Sofa Bed


After sleeping only about four hours I got up ate breakfast and went out into the now familiar drizzle of Philadelphia in February 2020. I actually went straight to the OSHA coffee house 

 nd got some coffee and was about six minutes late. I went to work and I was really distracted and I looked up myself on the Internet. I locked myself out under photos and there was some

 interesting things about Da Vinci and on my photography. It wasn’t a whole lot in there but it was enough to put a bunch of tabs on my  computer. During work I found out I had to sit through a hour and a half training on  

how they’re going to upgrade our computer system the weekend of Presidents’ Day. In fact next Friday

 we’re gonna shut down the whole system to do this upgrade. We still have to show

 up to work in our supervisor Had to come up with a plan of what we’re gonna do without our computers are operating. I love the state  sometimes. Will iPhone X happy with Y2K and governor more wake herHad to come up 

 ith a plan of what we’re gonna do without our computers are operating. I love the state sometimes. Well  The last time  the state closed due to computer issues was back in 1999. It was Y2K and
the  Governor was named  Swicker!  He  allowed us to have a day off except for managers. Yes after work I went over to Larry‘s and met up with the dude from the bookstore and the dude who was hired to remove 
 the couch and his van. Both were not pleased to be having to do this. The truck
 driver was really anal and thought I was 

 onna be spying on them with my phone. The guy at the bookstore said that Hillary

 called me about eight times during work. He works seven days a week. They

 did most of the lifting up the thing and surprisingly it fit in the elevator 

 retty easily. And the guy got it out. It went smoothly as can be expected considering how heavy

 the thing was. Fortunate to have a strap to keep the thing from falling out while removing it.



 After that I went back to the place and threw up more shit and set up for



 tomorrow’s removal of the stuff I need. I was really tired and started a conversation

 when I got home and then my battery died and while I was waiting for 

 he phone to come up I just fell asleep around 8:15 PM. Well while I was working and sleeping Susan Collins and Lisa Markowski along with Lamar 

Alexander made complete lame excuses for Trump.  They think Trump actually learn something from the  mpeachment and  won’t 

 o it again. How stupid can people sound? Pretty stupefying stupid!! I also went to the store to get some food of course.


No comments: