Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday, February 26: Dentist 🦷 & Dental Lab Before Work Coronavirus

Hey kids! Why do people like to have kids when they’re mostly miserable especially during the 

teenage years. I guess it’s pride of becoming future grandparents.   I suppose that’s the best reason of any I could dream of. Anyway, I got an impression 

 own on my teeth and in order to get my teeth back in a timely manner I’m physically going to go to the dental lab and drop off my impressions then when the teeth R ready I’m going 

 o catch the Broad St Line and go down to South Philly at Brighton shank and pick up my teeth.  The dentist office is closed on Friday. Even 

 hen they’re open they’re open only till 1 PM and I don’t wanna go a whole weekend

 without 🦷 TEETH 🦷!!!! Well I waited a bit for the Broad Street line and caught the train 

 own to Broad & Oregon. Once I’m at the Oregon I had to walk about three blocks to Broad and Ritner. Well 

  first walked into a dentist office but the lab is on the second floor of the steps office. 

 an this Lab with the trip it look like sculpture shop or somewhere were artist make sculptures people were using 

 ools and the noise is Report mad at me look like they’re in a sweatshop. It’s a little

 bit disorienting. I walked around and got some videos of the place. I had to see it to believe it. I guess he put this place made my partial in the first place. The 

 ady upfront was very nice and they said they would call me. So I have a visit to 

 Broad & Shunk sometime this week. This is in between meeting someone 

 or one day I’m going to yoga and trying to hit a meeting. Of course I got an a punch of 

 stuff to scan at work awaiting me. No Brian 30 6 AM. I decide to take the 4 Bus Raven sit and wait for the 

 road Street line. And then get off at broad and Walnut and walk down to the TD Bank. I need to get some checks. Pat wants me to write a check because I didn’t have checks last month and 

 e’s kind a like Larry that way he’ll keep asking me about it so I do it. Actually

 sometimes I need that persistence to get me to move my butt in gear. I just called my 

 oss told her I was running late. I’m really overdressed in my winter coat I’m like 

 etting all hot. I did find out that you’re at TD Bank we have 

 ne clerk during the morning. Between the time they open and now 9:42 AM. People 

 urning it took a long time. And the woman in front of me 



 ot a patient left. I’m just already late to work so I’ll just kill time. I’m  I’m seeing 

 hat the teller is taking quite some time with the two people in front

 of me.   He looks like a newbie behind the counter. They have 2 Full-Time tellers 

 nd 1 part-time teller her at this TD Bank at Broad and Chestnut.  I was 

 old by the one collected they’re looking to hire more clerks. 
 ell anyway I decided to go to the Starbucks at 13 near chestnut and then I fortunately caught the 44 bus so I didn’t have to go down to the subway.  So I’ll be about little over an hour late 

 oday. So is an interesting two hours that I’ve had today. I might have to  it all of this back in two hours. And prime time is really easy to kill. Hello speaking of killing

 time I just sat there and been scanning documents all morning  &I didn’t realize it was after 2:00 PM. In fact right now it’s 2:34 PM I just realized 
  didn’t eat lunch. I have to eat lunch a couple of hours before class. It’s 

 loudy but it’s not raining. It’s also very miild I just ran 

 ut with no coat and I’m perfectly comfortable. Well there’s  fear and loathing going on in the stock markets and around the world about the coronavirus. The CDC is close to calling it a 

 andemic. As it is, Europe is already calling in a pandemic or just about to write. Trump is trying to downplay it to protect his election chances.  The only thing helping him out is the 

 tock market is doing well at the plungers that made him more than any of the 

 emocrats quit at this point. That’s too especially after that really bogus debate they had last night in South Carolina 

 ust before this weekend primary. Well I scanned up to the last minute. I then took the L up to the 

 lass and class was pretty good. It was humid as all hell though. Even the teacher said it was humid it wasn’t up to  105°  like normal but I couldn’t tell that because

 I have gasping it a bit here and there. After class I hung out for a while because that’s what I do and decide to 
splurge because guess what I got my tax refund back! Yay team! So I bought a sweatshirt and a hot yoga  Pat. And then went home and had some of the Indian that I bought earlier and my 

 hone talk to you in a while and decided I needed to go to bed early. My goal is to
make the 5 AM class tomorrow. 

 ’m also going on a date at 4 o’clock so I got to leave work early.

No comments: