Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday, February 20: Early Yoga, Work, Dentist, Starbucks

Well I got up in plenty of time but I got caught up in reading about the Democratic

 debate that was held last night. And the 537 septa train didn’t show up till 5:41 AM. I guess have to find  out if leaving my shirt unbuttoned will enable me to be there before he starts 

in 2 to 3 minutes.(It did help!) Anyhow class is pretty good and let me in the

 morning class it’s not on the extreme side of hot. Thank goodness. My balance is

 way off. I might go to Claire’s class in Narberth  tomorrow morning just for that 



 ndividualized attention that I definitely need. Today’s a lot colder and I walked over to the bus to



 catch to  The 21 bus and headed to the OC have a coffee house. That’s @ 3rd and  Market.I got

 in the line and this dude was   been very pompous while I was waiting.  OK He must be the younger person’s 

 oyfriend cause she was smiling. He came off as such a weenie and used to smiling at them. 

 ame off like such a pompous part either restrain myself not to make comments. Anyway 

  want to stand out in the cold here and wait with all the other people and ride the bus. My nickname for him is Captain weenie roast. Anyway I took the 33 up to 8th Street so I 

 ould get to work scanning the 158 dividual pages on scanning. I scanned about 48 so I have 102 more to go. Oh by the way, Elizabeth Warren tore a new one  to 
Mike Bloomberg last night. It was unbelievable.  She called him out  on his nondisclosure agreements for his hostile workplace and sexual-harassment. He’s also call out  on the stop and frisk Policy he
implemented in New York City as well. He’s not used to actually 

 ebating with other people. Will have to see with the pool number show when the Nevada primary happens. Anyhow I

 finished up those single pages for scanning. And ended up being approximately 90 of them not 150. So I finished them fairly quickly

 I think I’m gonna take an early lunch dentist reply appointment but should I should be in and out in 20 minutes plenty of time to meet a friend at Starbucks 16 for the moment. There is an article

 for you about food writers having to practice their recipes with some feel good story about their life. Well here’s one that’s absolutely to me, gag worthy!   This  Food blog has the  cutest little couple in the world. They 
live in Minneapolis with strange names except for her she tells stories

 about her losing a baby and having a baby in the pictures are too cute oh my God make it stop Lord make it stop. Oh well somethings  are stronger than me are humans. Anyway I’m going to the  Dentist now. This 

 ppointment should be pretty short unless they find something 

 eally bad and my gap formally called my tooth is really 

 nfected or something. Speaking of which I got to take my midday antibiotic. I went to Starbucks early to chill out. I was there 15 minutes I got a text that they were already at the Starbucks. She had  a 

 able that had opened up. Shared about her trip to Spain, China, Japan 

 ith her class   @ Roman. .  She particularly enjoys 🇪🇸 Spain. She goes there   every year. She lives

 around North Wales PA but work in the city. Then go to the restroom you

 know Starbucks in the restaurant. 10 minutes. 
 fterwords when I complained about it the  The kid who lives in the bathroom got all bitchy at me. I just had to ignore him. I didn’t wanna make a scene. It ended up being OK. 

No comments: