Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday, February 14: A Day to LEAN and Dental Surgery 🥶

Well I can tell I went to bed close to midnight because when I woke upI was pretty damn tired

 and I was going to 6 AM yoga. I got up in Pat with joyfully playing the drums  since the neighbors on both sides now have moved out so now we 
 are drawn to that worry about waking the neighbors. That’ll be good for me too. We had  How are Lynne meeting today. We all interest ourselves and it was pretty casual and relaxed. It’s nice that our unit tonight and small cell 

 e didn’t have much to correct. I hope that meeting started at 10 o’clock and by the time it ended I had to sign at 11:45 to go downtown to the medical arts building but I go on the second floor for the special is not the 

 eventh floor. Unlike my regular dentist these people don’t see people on time. My appointment was @ 1215. I filled out a whole bunch of paperwork and it’s now  12:46 PM and I still have not been 
seen. I've had this 

 racked tooth for a while they just noticed it when I got my cleaning done last week. It didn’t hurt   because it's a root canal tooth. The dentist is at 16th St. so I'm just took the train to 15th 

 nd walked. It’s now 2:10p.m. I just got the surgery done and I’m at CVS waiting

 for my script. I have a gauze in my mouth now & it’s not a pretty sight 

 ut I’m OK. I should be better by 4 o’clock when I want to take the 4 o’clock yoga class 

 hich is a lot less packed in the 5pm with the teacher I want to have a private lesson with when I get my tax 
return.   Oh well, I got a suggestion I might want to look up this website details that you shouldn’t exert 
 yourself heavily right after a tooth extraction and I read it and it’s incredible 





 o I decided to go home and take a nap and just chill. Pat later on got myself a ride to 42nd St. to buy 4 of the chickpeas and lentil combos. 

  got home and I ate and it was tasty. I just cited I get myself Massage headed downtown. It is really cold out here.  Real winter is coming tonight when it supposed
 to go in the teens overnight. Tomorrow morning should be extremely cold. Anyhow I did get my massage and that was nice. I then reversed myself back home and talked
on the phone a little bit. I was kind of sad I didn’t get to go to yoga 

 esterday I was really looking forward to it. So far my Teeth are feeling OK



 extracted area I can feel it but it’s not painful so I’m pleased about that.

 I plan to go to the men’s at Holy Trinity.
 It’s been a long time sine I went to this meeting! I hope to see my friend Mike there. It’s a good place to go. I definitely plan to go to yoga tomorrow. I’m not in the mood to talk about politics in this blog posting so i’m not going to. Good night and very well I’m Erica!

1 comment:

flmdrpeena said...

Is sex worth it? went away.
Don't take Lynne out on me please.
Your lack of response is really leaving me in a very difficult situation.
With health stuff, this. could be threateing. Scary. It is particularly bothersome at least.
Almost completely without a way to reach anyone. Bev. is my Emergency contact!
Contact me soon.