Sunday, February 09, 2020

Sunday, February 9: Fairmount Ave., South Philly and then Yoga

I woke up early and at one of my new box cereal morning. Went back to sleep for

 inute and then finally got up and got dressed. I had to do my yoga laundry Since

 I ran out and I didn’t want them to smell like mildew. So I put it in the wash

 hopefully I’ll come home or Pat will put in the dryer for me. Well this is a picture of Trump that came out that was completely hideous looking. It was everywhere

 on the Internet. I am not going to waste my space with it but you can look at it on this link. That’s if you dare. Anyhow I got off the L at 13th and caught the 33 bus 



 rom 13th and market. I find it to be a better place to catch the 33 because you don’t 



 ave to walk very far up as compared to 15th St. Well I got to the OCF  COFFEEHOUSE  

in plenty Of time since I got there around five after nine. I had my coffee and an ice cream

 from the employer easier. I have a free coffee waiting on my coffee card. I

 went to the meeting and it wasn’t as packed as normal. Yes it was filled up but I could’ve

 shown up 5 minutes before hand and found a seat. My friend didn’t come. 

 fterwords I had to split because I got errands to run. I got to change my laundry grab 

 omething to eat and then do an errand South Philly. After South Philly

 I then have to go back home again and pick up my dry laundry because that’s where all my Yoga clothes are located. Well I cooked up some Kati sandwiches and charged up my phone.

 I got enough power to get me around South Philly but hopefully I can charge it when I’m there. Weather is good news on the cultural friend. Gritty, the flyers mascot had charges thrown out for assault  He was 

 ccused of punching a kid in the back after a photo shoot.. This is the only acquittal I approved of this week. In other news as expected Trump fired the two people who testified against him in the house 

 sessions. A couple of manbe pamby GOP senators like Susan Collins and Martha McSally tried to convince him otherwise but that wasn’t going to 

 appen. It was the Friday night massacre. But the Senate already found him not guilty so 

  figured he was justified. South Philly and then I took the Broad Street line and my phone died. 

  actually found a place to plug in the phone at 15th St. It’s at the new section 

 hey just renovated. I got the tree pretty quickly and I have a good thing because I got

 home just before 3 o’clock flight to leave the house by 3:15 PM to get to my 4 o’clock in plenty of 

 ime. I’m just going to get my laundry and have something to drink and 

mellow out for a minute. Just before I left, Pat just came back from work to let his dog out. He told me he has to work for a couple hours but he does have to work all that 

 ard he’s taking someone else’s place. I made a deal with him concerning the rent and he was open to the idea. it’s a win-win.  t’s now 3:37 PM on 

 he EL and it’s a beautiful day outside not that cold and I should make it to yoga with time to spare. 
 I’m drinking one of my favorite juices 

 s well. Today’s a great day for taking pictures there’s so much light bouncing around. After the
 Democratic debate there’s been squabbling a monks the remaining Democratic candidates. Joe Biden and Mayor Pete Buttigieg attacked 
 each other. They both said in so 

many words “you no Obama.”    Joe Biden is Now playing the underdog card now because he lost pretty badly in Iowa. Iowa is going to be on and off for sure and more people are questioning why it’s the first in the primary process for 

 resident. I made it to class and had a lot of people in but it wasn’t ridiculously credit where you didn’t have room to do your poses. It was a bit of a struggle but

 I made it. My balance is still a problem. The instructor Robyn noticed me yesterday when I was so frustrated and Justin’s class. She was OK about it. She also gave her a recommendation for a restaurant to 

 nother dude and there’s a Chinese restaurant right next to the I made it to class and had a lot of people in but it wasn’t ridiculously credit where you didn’t have room to do your poses. It was a bit of a struggle 

 ut I made it. My balance is still a problem. The instructor Robin noticed me yesterday(she was behind me!) when I was so frustrated in Justin‘s class. She was OK about it. She also gave her a 

 ecommendation for a restaurant to another dude and there’s a Chinese restaurant right next to the studio. Thomas same size as a studio about three stores away. I decided what the heck. I met the dude and he was  



pretty cool we got along we gave it to self ourselves at Facebook. I eat the food by myself and had a nice time.I puton my headphones and watch my stuff and pretended I was home made myself  at  ome. For got up for meeting I was really scared from the class and all the physical exertion.

No comments: