Monday, February 03, 2020

Monday, February 3 : Work and Condo Business on a Mild Day

Hello! I knew that I was not  going to get up at 5 o’clock yoga this morning. I was up a little bit

 past my bedtime. I was really glad to see the Kansas City Chiefs one last night. Andy Reid deserved it. I think I went to work  after being a little bit noisy this morning. Got to work on time but didn’t get my coffee. 

  didn’t get a call from Larry that his realtor needed the keys in the lock box. So I went 

 ack to second Street got the tape back from the bookstore, got the extra keys emailed Wes

, and got candy for Larry to bring over to Your friend is in the hospital. After that I worked on a couple reports. It  as a bit frustrating because of some of them weren’t 

 one that makes things a lot more complicated and then I went to the Rite Aid across the street and grab soda diet ice tea and my favorite drinks. I’m still working on the community college list. I’m trying to make final arrangements

 to meet Wes tonight 730 at the condo to make arrangements. Take this, Friday the 14th they are shutting down the whole computer system and nothing could be done on the
computer

 but everybody still has to come in and stare at your computer and get nothing done. They’re doing software updates.  I’m on my time with Steve Dave never done that close the 

 ffice to the public and have the workers come in without a working system 
 mainframe. So I’ll be coming into work and not being able to get anything done 
except maybe scan stuff. If they don’t bring a scan I’m going to do some blogging 
0407
 n look up stuff I think you can still 

 ook up stuff will see. Oh another news Senator Joni Ernst stated that Republicans would immediately start impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden if he became president. It’s even more reason 

 o get the Senate out of her public and hands in 2020. That’s highly 

 nlikely but it needs to happen. After work, I went to my yoga class and it was really really hard. 
here was a young 20 something-year-old kid who didn’t bother to put on the fans and kept us late. Anyhow I made it and then I realized it was 7:45 and I was 

 still at the yoga studio and I was supposed to meet Wes at the book trainer to let
 him in Larry‘s place to look at the couch. 

 es was cool because he got some books. We went into the apartment

 and Wes decided he didn’t want to deal with the hassle of moving the

 sofa bed. You looked at the place wasn’t that impressed. We then went to the rooftop deck and that was fun. He’d like to view. 
 fter he took the 48+, I had to take the market Frankford line to the Broad Street line to go to broaden Snyder and drop off chocolates for Larry for his friend w

ho is in the hospital. I didn’t get home till close to 11 I am.

No comments: