Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tuesday, August 13 : Webelos, Working, and Women😪👩🏻👩🏾‍💼

Well I got up and managed to make it to class with about  hree minutes to spare. I felt a little 

 tronger than other times but the air didn’t go on that much. Teacher reminded me it was heat coming out. If feels like air-conditioning to me when I’m really 

 ot. She said I was the hottest part of the room. She suggested sitting near the  windows but that didn’t feel really cool when I 

 as over there either. I made it and I think I can do it tomorrow before my dentist appointment I just need to take a real 

 hower and change into comfortable clothes. I will be late tomorrow. Hey!!  The 

 rolley blitz is it going full blast. I got some good coffee.The lady knows 

 e now at the coffee shop so she knows what that make and he’s very friendly. She’s the 

 riendliest one that had there. Anyhow, I got back to my place and organize my 

 cripps and shower I asked Pat to give me a ride and he did. He was pretty efficient this morning I must give credit for that. I told him my routine with yoga and he Was 

 hocked that I don’t use deodorant before I leave considering I just showered with my clothes on. Anyhow I went to work and I saw for clients and 3
 of them had good cause which really helped me to get something done today. I was able to work on my sanction list. It was a very productive

 day. I was pleased. I left work and it’s misty drizzle which is I’m thankful because I don’t have my umbrella with me and I plan to go to this

 
Fairmount meeting that starts at 6:15. I doubt my friend will be able to shop he  seems to be in super busy mode. What’s a good thing that the bus showed  up 10

 minutes early because it was pretty much putt putt all the way here in the rain is still drizzling on. I saw people already going in place. All right now 

  was got some coffee in the meeting and the usual conversation about men from well I can’t say those in the know now. I don’t know if I’ll stay for the men’s 

 eeting but I’m not as exhausted as I have been marked be a very busy day with yogurt James 

 hen a filling and then work my last day of work that is. It was a topic discussion

 meeting today is about God. About it. One made the women smile. 

 t was “cute” I guess😐 Anyhow, after Syd meeting I went over to 

 VS got a couple things and I caught the 49 bus and took Dawn home. I then ate some food which I really liked an I talked to Larry and he wants me to come 

 traight from work to his place. I think I’m just going to go home first because I got to do what I Gotta do 

 ike pack shit. I plan to go to yoga and then to my filling work and 


  think they said I owe $220 I think I’m gonna try to pay half that. 

No comments: