Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Monday, August 5: No Yoga. Cleaning Up 🧽 @ Work

After another night of really strange dreams I woke up feeling fairly

 rested. I did try to get up at five but thought better of it. I figured I didn’t want to start my 

 onday being all exhausted and going to my appointment at 5 o’clock all exhausted. One day I’ll 

 ake it on a Monday. That’ll be the day when I discipline myself to go to bed by 10:30 or 11 

 ’clock. Well I decided not to go back to go to 40th St. and then run back to work. Instead, I  went 

 o Rite Aid and they had a sale on my juice buy one get one free. Which is not bad because it’s $1.79 each usually. My 

 upervisor and told me all these has them for $.49 each so if they’re still open and I go to 46th St. I need to get off there and stock up and fill my backpack with the 

 otherfuckers. That’s a great price!!!🤡🤡😻🤠🌷🍕 anyhow got back to work

 and saw one walk in and actually caught up on my alerts. 

 s usual took about a month to catch up. It wasn’t so much the vacation it was after the vacation I got bombarded

 with a shit load of alerts. If I get lucky maybe people shop tomorrow and I can get 

 y report and just jump through it and write up a couple sanctions before I go on 

vacation. That’ll take some of the heat off when I get back because I have to send 
 them by the middle of the month or I 
don’t make the end of the month cut a.k.a. “run.“ Just after I went to the meeting, it started pouring thundering lightning. So I made it just in time. Well the topic 

 as fair which was very Jermaine to my appointment I had before hand. I did want to share and then I just held back 
out of fear I suppose. I left the meeting 

 ttempting to invite someone to walk with me but we know what happened there anyway I went outside and there is the most beautiful orange marmalade color sky.


 I didn’t need to have a live-in girlfriend to enjoy that sunset at all it was really cool. I took some pictures and I’m gonna go to this dance
 party at the Kimmel cut the tree and shit and 

 omebody brought it up oh whatever dance party the woman talked about wasn’t tonight. No 



 oors are locked at the Kimmel center. I then decided to go to CVS at 15th St. and get 
couple things while I was out there. I next ventured home and ate some leftovers and watch D 68 Detroit Tigers and 71 Pittsburgh Pirates as well as 
Roberto Clemente highlighted it was pretty cool. I got a 
 aceTime call from Veronica and Larry. That was fun. She seemed  happy and they both seem pretty chill. We’re on the same network bring it to Republicans don’t wanna do anything about

 the guns and blaming everything but the gun such as video games and mental health. Like they give a shit ha ha Ha!

No comments: