Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday, August 14: Endo #4! Last Day Before Driving to Fla.

Well after I have them wake up and re-mopped up the 

 loor because I clogged up the sink, I got up on time and managed to pack some real 

 clothes. I have to pack real clothes because right after the yoga 

 lass I have an 8:00 AM dentist appointment to get fillings done. It’s pretty humid out 

 here and it looks like it already rained earlier. I hope the rain holds off long enough for me to hit the dentist. Well class was pretty good I was tired but wasn’t 

 too bad at all. Had a good conversation about coconut juice and 

 ombucha. It’s the hip drink with fermented alcohol. Both the two women 

 ot used to the taste of coconut water. I haven’t gotten there and I don’t plan to drink the  



Kombucha with the alcohol in it. The dentist tells me it’s the The lower 

right tooth  that has a small filling in it. The upper right is a gum abscess on a route canal tooth. 

 o I’m just going to take antibiotics which is much better than 

 nother operation. When I ran over to the CVS and they were going to take 20 

 inutes so I decided to back that what are the four blocks back to 15th St. I had to  do that because the trolleys are running on the ground this week. 

the crowded 15th St. unbelievable I didn’t get a good picture 
of it but it  as the most proud I ever seen. Probably due to the trolleys well I jumped off the train and I’m about to go home it’s

 9:16 AM can you see if I can get there by 9:30 or 945. Well I got there closer to 945. I felt pretty good and not

 many people did come in. I managed to push out for sanction package but I did see two people

 today. I’ve started to get a scratchy throat and I started getting tired. I felt really rushed so I ended

 up forgetting my sneakers at work and I’m running around with the shoes that I only use

 when my other shoes get wet which they got wet this morning. Larry wanted 

 e there at 5:45 and I’m just catching the train. I think Trey have to 40th St. I picked up the

 replacement computer that my mom had given me. And it was $90 and I ran out of cash and credit so I owe the guy 12 bucks when I get back. He was very patient with
me. I’m really tired it’s

 now 5:51 PM I just got on I’m really crowded train at 40th St. I am going over Larry‘s overnight and then 
helping him drive down to Florida this

 weekend. After work I took a cab to pick up this little computer I  got a computer fixed that my mom gave me. She had it for months and couldn’t break the password. And she didn’t really 

 ant it. I had to get the whole Windows 10 reinstalled. I didn’t realize that I was 

pretty close to Brooke so I owe the guy 12 bucks when I get back. He was really reasonable. It was then that the day caught up with me and 
was so exhausted 

  had to take a half hour nap to feel human well when I got to Larry‘s we did manage to pack up his big screen


 TV in the box as well as his DVD stare your player with all the bells and whistles, wires and speakers. I then 
 ust like I never really not gonna come. It was dreamy. I’m glad that we have all lot of work to do I’ll definitely call youfrom my home

 because my throat is very scratchy by the way I did have some soup for dinner which was a good idea.

No comments: