Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday, August 20: Early Rain then 🌞

Well I slept in while Larry took his wife want to get to work. I took 


 nice long shower and shaved. Good use a really good razor that Larry had. Right now we’re waiting for the clouds to go away. The rain is already stopped from 





 his morning. It’s now 9:32 AM. Larry is now sorting through his 

 lothes and he has a lot to do. I’m watching the morning news which talks

 about the weather a lot. I guess they have to hear because the weather is always 

 hanging. It’s really comfortable
  out here right this moment but it supposed to b 90°  and feel like 101° by this afternoon. It’s now 1:03 PM I’m chilling out with Larry in the back 
balcony. Very nice view the heat humidity

 hasn’t really kicked in yet so it’s pretty much perfect right now. We were

 lounging about for a while Larry and I decided we need to hit Riviera Beach. This 

 s the beach closest to his condo. It was pretty chill there is a nice breeze so it wasn’t

 ungodly hot as i as it can be. We then went to the local 7-Eleven and we ate some snacks & got some 

 rinks and a snack or two to hold us over till dinner time. It’s not

 very sunny. While I was enjoying my snack I saw this Fox channel 29 video if their morning show stating that Philadelphia has almost 1000 sugar daddies and Ritttenhouse 
 as the most with over 200 sugar daddies the guy was wondering where they got the numbers from. It was from website called 

seeking arrangements.com. We’re cute young girls want to be pampered by older man. Anyhow that he wanted to get rid of boxes so I took some boxes and 

 ore them up like I’ve been doing all week. He is a man with a plan.

 It’s 430 so I’m leaving soon have to pick up Veronica at her workplace. When we picked her up 

 t the good Samaritan medical Center. And headed back to Larry’s place. I mellowed out 

  bit while she got changed we didn’t decide to go to uncle Joe’s Chinese because originally 
 eronica was thinking of hotdogs and Larry already had a hat on and I don’t like hotdogs that much. So we went to a Chinese place called Uncle Joe’s. It was pretty good we got the early bird special. Thank god because the main courses during dinner or not that cheap. Anyhow at 6:40 PM we’re gonna go to the used bookstore and then hit a meeting. Well, unfortunately didn’t make the meeting. We came back to his place and move the hutch from one side of the wall to the other wall which YouTuber ended badly but everything’s all right and the rest of the night we wedged out and it was fine by me.

No comments: