Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday, August 15: Packing, Loading and Starting Trip to Florida

Well I slept pretty well I must say but I definitely have a cold right 

 n the back of my throat. I took my Scripps this morning ate some cereal and just tried to get my strength back. I had to go back to work to get my sneakers that 

  inadvertently left when I rushed out of work yesterday I’m also leaving a 

 miscellaneous bag of miscellaneous stuff that Larry gave me 

 hat couldn’t fit in my overstuffed backpack. It’s in there is one of the things that mini 35mm film camera. When I walked into work and a couple people saw me and they laughed  &

 I told them I was getting my shoes. It wasn’t that many people Lynn 

 ut a lot of people were coming to work as I was leaving. I then put on my 

 hoes and walked off and carried my sandals along with me. Well I’m 

 lad I got on the train when I did because everybody loads on 34th St. and 

 ttention really really crowded. The trolley but since Monday the 19th. 

 nyhow I got off at the second Street exit and walked on over to the OC half. 
 t was really funny some woman was walking in the 7-Eleven that was nearby and she obviously goes there every morning because he chatted  her up and she just kind of knowingly 

 kept moving. I then went to the coffee shop it was crowded but I got served pretty quickly. There was boyfriend 
America. Also on the bright side it was a really cute looking dog and the owner was 

 eally nice as well. So that more than made up for that stone cold 

 hing going on. So I walked back and I’m just going to finish this part of the blog

 which is the pre-moving Adventure that I had. Well as I was going to Larry‘s house



 Lisa showed up and that was cool. She’s laying out the plastic bags and 

 arry’s expecting people to shop while we’re going out to pick up Them 15 or 16 foot truck from the U-Haul near 

 urray’s place in Washington Avenue. It’s pleasant but it’s still a bit humid 

 utside. I was told Pat was going to try to fix the door until he got out of work at 

 oon I don’t know what’s gonna go on with Pat I thoughthe was coming at 11 so I don’t know what’s going on with him I’m just going to tell Larry if you need

 his help he got a pay them the stupid parking lot then to the moving truck. He’s borrowing

 Murray‘s car. We went to pension got a brand new truck that has 1200 miles on it. It took us a while because parking Larry‘s car. It took a while then he had to drop
off something for an $18 refund at Home Depot. And then of course she drove slow in the truck. 

 ortunately one of his two riches that showed up unloaded the shit from upstairs. He did at least 90% of it thank God for that. And Pat Larry told 

 Pat he need not   bother to come because both riches were very helpful. It’s now 1217PM and I’m up here by myself because I don’t know what they’re doing down there. Because we have to move one of the chairs the big chairs 

 ownstairs and so I’m going catch up on my blog and this also gives more 

 ime for my phone to charge up. Well ended up taking more time than we thought everybody

 stayed till pretty much the Bitterend. We then had to load up the 

 ery bitter end stuff such as our briefcases the food around

 drink on the way etc. Believe it or not Larry got a goddamn parking ticket. He 

 aid $50 for a three hour permit and literally five minutes after two 2:05 PM he got a 

 icket! The parking authority at work on believable! He doesn’t plan to pay for it 

 ut the rent rental company is going to have something else to say about that.. Well we left Lisa with the
 The condo. This is because   she’s going to clean up For a final cleanup. Larry and I are eating at the Oregon diner now it’s 2:37 PM will probably eat for another half hour and then Lehner 

 ill drive the first part of the eight hour track. I think I’ll drive for four hours and I’ll drive for four hours till we get to Hope Mills. North Carolina.  This is our destination for this Evening. Anyhow we got on the road after 

 topping at the Oregon diner and we took a real quick stop at the 7-Eleven because we missed the Wawa. after that we kept driving through on 95 and got 

 iverted off of 95 to some weird direction. We ended up stopping at Wawa in Dale city Virginia. Where we got our quick little dinner since it’s 8:09 PM now. Larry just went in the truck to get out some of the provisions from the cooler. A pleasant surprise is that the traffic wasn’t absolutely horrible we had moments of push me pull you stop and go driving but other than that I really don’t have any big complaints so we’re taking a pitstop in this nice little tiny town. I’m gonna eat my hoagie and he’s going to eat his some quesadilla. So I’m gonna pretty much be driving the rest of this trip because Larry doesn’t drive in the night too well he says. He’s been conducting business over the phone and I’ve been trying to keep up my blogging when I got a minute.  Larry decided he wanted to drive and park the truck in for the gas station so I’m gonna let them drive Julie gets tired. Probably in about an hour or so. Back in Philly city and state officials are calling for stricter gun laws after that massive shootout in North Philly on Wednesday. Of course the feds led by Trump one more gun store want to kiss up to danna right. Such a same old story. Nobody got killed which is a miracle it’s 100 rounds of ammo or let out. It’s 9:34 PM we just stopped at the Virginia rest center. There’s massive humidity and heat lightning. I’ll be driving again it’s sprinkled for a little bit and stopped. Back on the road towards Fayetteville. Well we decided that we would stop at a place called Dan North Carolina which is just passed Rocky Mount North Carolina we’re running late and we have to be there by 2 AM to check in. We are now in stony Creek Virginia. I took my Scripps and now good night everybody. We arrived at the days inn in Dunn North Carolina 2:07 AM thank God

No comments: