Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday, August 18: Riviera Beach. Storage/Truck Stuff

Good day ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I say that because I had a weird dream 

 hat I was accused of crying that I didn’t do the ringleader got off and 2 of us 

 ere help draw for some kind of fraud. Anyway I slept very well and we 

 ent up to have some breakfast had a nice little diner which was real 

 uick and very inexpensive. I had a three stack of pancakes and it was a

 huge portion! We then went to Riviera Beach. It’s so warm I’m sleeping under 
the umbrella in the shade. I’m actually 

 ot sleeping. I’m lying here in the shade because the sun is so hot it’s just more

 comfortably in the shade at this time. You have to have it umbrella 

 o stay on this beach otherwise fry like an 🍳 egg! We got here around 10:45 AM. It’s
 1145. I think 
 ’m going to go in again because the water is 80° and it’s very mild.  It’s Sunday.  I am definitely



 in a vacation mindset it’s hard to remember what day it is. Got a pretty nice crowd here it’s not too packed though which is

 good. Well we stayed till about 1 o’clock. Which is plenty of time to be on the beach when it’s 

 his hot. We then went back to Larry‘s condo and shuffle things around. Through some stuff out brought a couple things

 in from the truck put two things back in the truck. It’s now 421 Larry wants to

 enjoy his birthday. I said to him “nobody’s making you do this.“ So I’m going to 

 ock the back of the truck and we’re going to get prepared while Larry gets a shower to go out 
 omewhere.  I think Larry wants to go to a place where you can smoke cigars. The last place he went to smoke cigars had a really nice  scenic area and I walked around in it. Just not into hanging

 around with a bunch of cigar smoke is not my thing. We didn’t put much in the truck but I did throw stuff out. And put stuff  on the sidewalk. Larry got his  TV to work which was

 good and the Comcast person told her using HDMI cord instead of the other type of co-axle cable. I  did  ome work in the rain 
 never came. Were eating in a restaurant made in the last time I was here a 

 onth ago. It’s next to cigar shop. In the New York Times, I read an article   about a 57-year-old wonder if she’s grown up. She’s married  @ 38but didn’t have any kids. she’s also a fabulous time is contributing writer. Another regular New York Times writer predict what will happen if a recession does happen. It’s very interesting Uber goes under and Trump loses her to the predictions.

No comments: