Saturday, August 03, 2019

Saturday, August 3: A Meeting, ☕️ and a 💻 Fix

Well I got up around 8:00 AM this morning. First thing I saw was something from my 

 riend leslie and then I talked to Pat who is going to work today. I decided I would go to the meeting despite not going to be be able to  meet up with Wes again. I got there a little late because I couldn’t get my butt moving

 out of the house quick enough. It’s Saturday so I was able to find a seat with relatively easy. After the meeting I actually talk to the two older
 guys were pretty nice. I was pretty chatty I must say. I then decided

 to go to those who have coffee house and make a new blog all about Donald Trump. Scum somebody wrote her release caving commentary about Trump and I copied  and paste it it and decided to make it a blog posting which 

 eatured sarcastic cartoons and commentary. I had some screenshots from the election of 2016 and early part of 2017 when this whole 

mess of the Trump administration first kicked off into gear.I kill about an hour and a half sitting here by myself as usual at the house yet. Husbands wives and children 

 ll flowed through. I am got to charge my phone. I joined Snapchat today because of a friend on Twitter who lives in Utah. That 

 as interesting and fun. I had a date planned tonight but it’s postponed till Wednesday after work up in ambler @ El Lemon . My favorite restaurant in all of Ambler and Ardmore

 too. It’s now going on 1 PM. It’s really time to get moving get this computer dropped off to fix it and then get some 
Indian 
 ood to supply myself with food that’ll last me for two weeks hopefully. 

 ell I can’t take bus to the Hill and then I went to 40th St.. While I was at 40th St. I 

 alked up to Kabobbeesh & the Dana Mandi store and got Indian food. Also went to 

 OM Park kettle and wait and then fix it but they couldn’t fix it 45 minutes which was

 reasonable. So I ended up hearing about the El Paso shooting and taking a nap at Kabobbeesh. It’s now 322 
and I’m heading home. Well I got home and decided

 I would make my Indian surprise because I had nothing else going on and I was in going up to Ambler for my date or visit my friend. I found out that I didn’t have to go to the Indian-store in the heat 

  and had just enough rice and materials to cook it up. As I was cooking up and getting it ready Pat came by wanting to know if I wanted to go shopping at Staples out in Delaware County. 

 he real Delaware county not the Delaware county I live in 500 yards from the city border. We went to Reel Delaware County in a little strip mall right off of west Chester pike. Before we did that we both ate

 and that was delightful. We went and the price for the power cord for the computer at Staples was $89 which is a
 complete rip off. Pat found something that would cost 10 to 20 bucks. We ended up looking at a used

 bookstore which was fun. I then came home and decided I would lie around and take 

 arious naps. It turns out that in El Paso 19 people were killed and the same amount were injured at WalmartThere’s a 

19-year-old racist dude who  likes to MAGA and Trump. Why am I not completely 

 urprised about that. The
politicians are ringing their hands and

 do nothing as they’ve done for all the other ones. I guess nothing

 happened to the politicians kids killed in a mass shooting I suppose.

No comments: