Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday, August 23: Hidden Lives Illuminated

I decided I needed to sleep so I woke up at 8:30 AM. Grabbed 

 ome breakfast and got dressed. So I took pictures of the apartment with the new kitchen table. I opened the blinds to my room 

 hat I haven’t used it and I got to work a little bit late today. 

  just couldn’t get motivated really. Looks like it’s going to rain again. The 

 louds are looming the pregnancies continue and the weekend is coming. This

 is not a pay we actually have a date so our schedule for Saturday
in Bala-Cynwyd. Well I got a lot more alert on top of the ones I got yesterday which 


as 25. Can we go to lunch pretty soon. Where is some good news that hopefully

  will fight the spammers. Major U.S. Phone Companies Agree to Plan to Combat Endless Robocalls. It’s about time. Half my calls or spam.
I just don’t answer. I think that’s reducing

 the number. Anyhow of course the phone companies are going to take their 

 weet time with it. If there was a company that sold themselves as having

 less SPAM, they would do very well in the marketplace. In other

 news,  the trade war with China is heated up  today. The Dow dropped 600 points and the G7 is meeting this 

 eekend. Should be lots of news coming out of Europe this weekend. I changed my 

 password at work going to expire. I’ll deal with the phones later. Anyhow, I overheard

 someone talking about their friend Abdul who has 10 kids. “ He takes care of all 

 f them.“ How????! That’s all I’m gonna say!I did hear that they have not made a 

 decision on the job downtown at eighth and market streets. I was told they 

 id call my supervisor to find out how much time I have been with CDU. Another 

 oman who also works with me applying for the same position.. I have a lot more seniority.  I took the EL to 30th Street. I then went to the 

 eeting at the clubhouse at 6:30 PM it was pretty good it was like five or six of us 

 here. I then went to Hidden Lives Illuminated. It’s 
 howing at Eastern State Penitentiary. The OCF Coffeehouse is lending out its.  space. I created a zine  as in magazine I found it to be a creative process.   I had a 
pretty fun night.  I went to the head knives illustrated exhibit and it something you would 
 really like maybe 

 e can go sometime it's free except for the coffee and my pie and the food at the OC half I  feel very energized. I first felt lonely and then I felt determined and then 



 rtistic. I then took the 48 bus to the EL. I then had leftovers and YouTube.

No comments: