Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday, August 30: Work.. I Got the Downtown Job September 16

Well I was gonna go to yoga this morning for the first time in a while on 

 riday but I was simply too exhausted. I knew I didn’t have it in me at all. Anyhow I got up and got dressed and went to 40th St. to get my cup of coffee. The green light still have soy so I got 

 hat and headed  o work. I’m working on sanctions at this point. There’s one that wrote a reference letter she was wonderful but the case notes place were totally 


 ontradictory so I was working on that sending emails. I’m just not in the mood for BS today. Anyway it looks like a quiet weekend which which is fine. Well, at least the coffee didn’t make me 

 feel hungover . I’m going to work on time. I worked. No management

 is in and that’s over me. Nothing new about the job on the levers are 

 oing their thing and I’m doing mine. It is now 213 I’m getting lunch at th Dega. About

 an hour later I got the news I’ve been waiting here for a month. I got the job 

 owntown starting Monday, September 16. Personnel called me around 3:15 PM 

 nd it was a very good moment and told you got a job that you applied for. It’s the 1st 

 ime in my 30+ year history but that is happened. It really was gratifying. When I finished

 off work I didn’t get a lot done but that was OK. I then went to Larry‘s

 place and picked up my photo and did a couple little
 odds and ends like watering plants. And went to the local coffee house near his house and chilled out for them for hitting the TD bank before it closed 

 nd get some checks  Time to pay the rent. Well I took care of that and I ventured home and stayed home it was a 
 really nice night outside and the crickets were cricketing and all that. Well that’s a major change going on and roll with it man.

No comments: