Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday, August 10: A meeting and errands on a nice day.

I got up in plenty of time but I didn’t around for a while and now 

 t’s 9:39 AM. I think I’m gonna be really late and less I take Uber. So I’ll be 15 

 inutes late to the meeting it’s forecast by Google maps. I couldn’t get a 
 old of Wes by phone call nor texting. Well it’s just as well because I was hoping to get to 30th St. by 10 o’clock  ut I’m gonna see if I can get them to drive me to 30th St. because he doesn’t seem 

 o be in a hurry anyway. I’ll fly can make it by 1015 to the meeting that would be ideal at this 

 uncture. Well I made it the same time I would’ve taken the bus. We listen to some Three Dog Night and some of our golden oldies on the way there. He drove slow 

 ut at that point I didn’t really care. The meeting was sparsely attended for Fairmount meeting but it was pretty good cock neck keeping it Green and now I’m at the OCF. I just read where 

pedophile Jeffrey Epstein hung himself in his jail cell. I don’t know how they let him do that. They had him on suicide watch. The real creeps always manage to kill themselves before the 
 aw can be applied to them like Hitler anyway, after the meeting I went to go see have to chill out  and drink some coffee. I have a friend who is asking whether I’m gonna hang out today I 

 hink I’ll just hang out tomorrow because today I need to do some errands and I’d like to do the yoga class at 4 o’clock for something different. I need to get sandals and shorts as well. First I’m going to go to CVS and get 

 y stuff and then decide what I’ll get for us the computer or the sandals and shorts. 

  guess the sandals and shorts will go first so I don’t to carry a computer around 

 ll day. If I can’t find a thing it’s like a mile center I guess I’ll have to go to AIDS Thrift which is 

 eep in the heart of South Street.. It’ll take a while for me to get back 





 ome to change into my yoga garb and get to the studio before 4 PM at that rate. Right now I’m
taking 49 to 4/34 to catch the 42 bus 45th and Spruce or I hope to do the 

 econd Mile Center and then pick up the computer and go home  that would be 

 he ideal situation. I hear that the FBI it’s already looking into the “suicide“ of Jeffrey Epstein. It is 

  coincidence that it happened right after the court records front seal there I’ll be strangers people were named in it. Famous people don’t go down without dragging a bunch of other people down that’s for sure. Power corrupts and absolute power
 corrupts absolutely! my battery ran out and for some reason I couldn't get my charger to charge my phone. Well I did my accomplishment and got sandals for $7.00 and 2 pairs of shorts for $2.75 in West 

 hilly at Forman Mills in and second Mile Center at 45th and Walnut. that worked out well.😁😁😁 I just saw 2 chest of drawers and everything is on sale at does second Mile Center and I would like to 

 e able to pick it up while it's on 50% sale today only I will see I'm gonna do  oga at PM   

 ight now I'm gonna charge my phone relax and eat leftovers. I just started a bad

 rushing back to pick up the computer because it was just exhaust 

me coming back-and-forth for something I don’t need right away. The only 

 erson is make contact with me all day has been no Donna and leslie 

 o word from Wes he’s disappearing. Anyhow like I ate and took my

 nap. It was sort of a restless nap but I’ll keep it that’s for sure. I get on the EL 

got very packed @ 40th St it was like rush-hour. Anyhow I got to my yoga 

 lass on time and well it was more grueling than the Thursday evening

 class but it wasn’t quite as lacking in errors the morning class. I’m 

 ot going tomake any snap judgment but that’s my experience after two day 

 lasses. The class was packed and there’s some nice people there that I have met so I really appreciate that. 
Justin was the teacher I haven’t gone to his class in the morning in months so he almost

 forgot my name. What class was more rugged than the 30 Thursday 

 ight classes but I was able to breathe etc. I learned a couple things that I hadn’t

 been doing and I tried to do them like putting my hands behind my 

 eels to the bar side my heels on the bend over move. After class I headed to 

the Kabobbeesh  and Rite Aid and go straight home from there. I decided against getting the furniture I was just too tired and I hadn’t planned it and I had no help so 

 nother day perhaps. Anyhow when I got home I mellowed out and chow

 down for a while. I suddenly got tired at 9:30 and lie down and thought about the old days or

 whatever kind of days they were and they will be.

No comments: