Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday August 27: Yoga, Work, $$, and Fairmount

Hello everyone . When I got up and it was a challenge getting out felt still

 little bit tired from last nights yoga class. I did wrap myself up and got there and then realized I forgot to bring my shorts so I had

 to swipe some shorts from their wardrobe list. And pay you pay for it but I had no shorts

 and they were really tight it was kind of goofy but it worked. The rumor is it 

 early as hot as it is normally this week because I wasn’t as exhausted as I had

 been this summer after class.  Why stop by the coffee place at 40th St. I bough

t some coffee right back hom and I proceeded to drop three-quarters of it on the kitchen and hallway floor. What a
bummer😮😖 Anyhow, I got back to work impressed 

 long on my alerts. I spent most my time see you about five or six people today. Someone  leaned on me about these alerts. I want to head and knocked him 

 ouple off right away. I couldn’t thank him it’s too late. I decided to go to the 

 lubhouse maybe Wes will be there and maybe he won’t. Well I 

 ot the training at the 30th St. waited till 5:39 PM to catch the 49 bus to Fairmount it’ll 

 et to Paramount around 6 PM give me 15 minutes to get coffee and get to the 

 eeting. All the cool kids are going to be there too. Anyhow I’m listening to Paperback 

 riter, We Can Work it Out and Rain by The Beatles. They are

  3 of my favorites. Reminds me ofSaturday afternoon… anyway, if the traffic was pretty fierce taking the 49 down
that’s for sure. I was thinking I would get 
 here around 6 PM. Well I got there at 6 PM went to the coffee shop 

 or a little bit and then went to the 6:15 PM. Interview meeting with a couple people up and have some questions. 

 ne of the Bros asked questions. There very interesting answers

 for sure. And then ran into Wes and we each had made. He made one that Jen loves me.“ 

 I made one that put the Beatles song “rain.“. That was fun News concerning

 page 417 and a big book. About serenity that’s one of my favorite chapters it’s a great reminder




No comments: