Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday, August 22: Back to Work, Back to Reality😮🙃

 I managed to rouse myself up from a slumber in around 6:30 PM. I texted my sponsor say 

  was going to be late. Well to my surprise the train I was taken got started just passed 46th Street Station and we have they all get off and catch
 another train. The train and lost all its power. Thank goodness it was right next to the station when it broke down. I never heard from my
sponsor but I did go down 

 to Saxby's anyhow. I’m trying to chill out here I’ll catch up 

 n yesterday‘s blog posting look at people and say good morning to people to start my

 regular life back here in the old Millboutne  AND Philadelphia. 

 ell my sponsor overslept which I can bit humid but not too bad. Even by Trump standards
this past week was really bad…. He said he was the “chosen one” made some stuff about Jews not being “loyal” had an argument with Denmark

 about buying Greenland and wants to remove birthright citizenship. This man

 truly must go fast!  A writer for Slate wrote an article about  living under Trump. Dealing with compartment bullshit

 lies. As of 9:03 AM,  I am @ 46th Street. Is the same place as the train broke down around 7:15 AM this morning. The train didn’t break 

 down and it’s 9:09 AM I’m at the corner of 57th and market

 it’s always a little odd coming back on the first day after you’ve been away for a week. One day I’m going to take a real 

 acation in two weeks or more. This way maybe I can hold off

 retirement. Who the hell knows I don’t only God knows for sure. Well, I got a hint that
my supervisor knows when she said are you 

 eaving us bye B..ch.. she was kidding about that last part but I didn’t hear 

 anything else and I didn’t ask. Actually, I did ask via email and that was about it.. Well I got though  

the day.  It wasn’t too busy. I did see someone you wanted to talk a lot before 
 ithdrawing her bill. That’s all I cared about is that your appeal was withdrawn. I then decided I’d go to the Fairmount meeting can I just wasn’t really in the mood for the ogre right this quick. I kind of timed the 49 kind of badly.  It was 

 originally a running early now tracing delays like all the other bus trips as of 549 now if I get here till 5:55 

 m.Anyhow, the bus to get here but it was pretty slow I’m not sure why. I 

 on’t think the schools are starting yet. Last year they didn’t 

 ose a boondoggle is hotter than hell first week of school half week students 

 idn’t go to class. Anyhow I’m gonna get Lucian get some coffee to chill. I really think that 

 otivated me to go to this meeting plus I haven’t been to Fairmount. 

 nyhow, I decided to go back to see a coffeehouse and they had the hidden life bill 

 lluminated exhibit going on inside the coffee house across from the Eastern State penitentiary. There’s people there and this woman is teaching people how to make a zine. It’s kind



 of like a magazine but they’re more homemade. I find it very patient with me. After that I went out and it was 
raining 

 nd they had that event where everybody dresses and white. They were all running 
 rying to get out of the rain while I was waiting for the 49 bus to come. The bus came and I forfeited paying $17 to get a ride home 
ride from Uber. The pascals at night are quite as precise as they are during the day that’s for sure. Overall it was a fun night enjoy doing something a little bit off-the-wall and not.

No comments: