Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday, August 11: Fairmount to Ambler on a Picturesque Day

After an extremely fitful sleep I got up around 8 o’clock and did my thing. I ate a bowl 

 f cereal watch some YouTube videos and skip going out of the house towards the El to 
catch the train to 30th St. so I can catch the 49. I had a feeling I was going to be late to this meeting. I was

 late but this time it didn’t really matter there was space at the table. It was  the first step and a decent meeting I just feel really

 stiff and my legs on my shoulders today. More than usual I feel stiff that’s for sure. I think it was yesterday’s class. Anyhow, after the meeting 

  decided not to go to the Al-Anon meeting and just chill at the coffee shop. I also  decided I’d go to ambler since my friend have been urging me to come up for days now.

 I stayed at OCF for a while. mostly try to pick out our first stop on a trip to Florida  

which would either be Rocky Mount or Holly Mills or maybe Fayetteville but

 probably one of the first two. I think about the 49 bus around 1230 to catch the 1:04 PM 

Doylestown train while waiting for the train, there was a misstatement 

 n the announcement to the track switch from track five to track one. As I was

 running the track five woman making me that her mistake so I went

 back to track five. The train left and I realized that the power cord I bring with me doesn’t work anymore. It’s not an official
 Apple cord so it stopped working I was hoping at the store nearby but the closest one located in Willow Grove which is not an easy commute fromAmbler  via public transportation 😐🙄 well, good news I went to the new stand 

 hich has a little bit of everything and they actually had an Apple cord that works for the time being. I was very pleased😊🌻🤡 so I will have my phone 
 n for the rest of the day assuming it doesn’t flake out and Apple doesn’t reject it in an 
hour or two days.  Leslie had lost her keys so she was looking for him that’s what took Car LBI so long. I was just chilling on the porch 
 enjoying the crickets in the cicadas and 

  talk to my old sponsor lives in Dallas. That was fun have my Pepsi and I’m going 
look for the keys in the trashcan for her I

 can’t find it then next steps. Here’s a good one. Guards Reportedly Failed to Follow Protocol to Check on Epstein Every 30 Minutes. That sounds
like a load a bullsh*t to me. I think protocol was


overlooked on purpose. Well I went back to her three times. Looked at another 

 ench and another trashcan and then she suggested just going to the the little general
 store and lo and behold the proprietor had it not sure why I didn’t check there first or she checked in first but the keys were found so it’s 346 and I’m heading back and I’m gonna sit on my fat happy butt for a while. I did sit 

 n my fat happy fun and all the sudden about an hour later I found myself really tired so I asked my friend Caroline V to take a nap 

 nd I took a good 15 minute power nap. A classic beauty it was. I got up and we talked a little bit more and then I realized it was 5:30 PM. Also saw that when the trains leaving later it’s 
 een canceled so I didn’t want to be stuck here till 8 o’clock at night. It was too late

 to go to Sunday night meeting.  I got a massage done instead & it was 

 ery pleasant. I need to do my neck was literally cracking when I turned it. After that,  I

 eventually went home and ate some leftover pasta and mellowed out for a while. I 

 alked to Amy and then watched some highlights showing the Phillies

 versus Royals and fell sleep during it. There are these guys that always cross the trains 

 hile they’re moving. I called them  whackkamen!! These guys are the only

 guys who cross the trains. They continue to do it despite all the announcements 

 hat SEPTA makes about not crossing the trains. Bothers me a little bit. They will

 never follow any of the rules at SEPTA makes. They really did need a better

 system keep those doors locked if there’s an emergency then they should have a system 

 here the doors to open kind of ridiculous. Yes, I did go through OkCupid and found these delightful photos

No comments: