Saturday, August 24, 2019

Saturday, August 24: A date, Hospital Visit, and Beginning of Change in 2 Years.



Well I got up and for moment I thought it was Friday morning. I got up around 8:30 AM 

 id my serial breakfast thing. By the way I do need to buy more cereal. I was  listening 

 o Bill Moore when would be 10 minutes late to the meeting. It’s funny on 

Google Maps you can figure out an earlier bus time and that’s how I knew the 49 I 

 ean to go to 15th St. to catch the 33 and get to Fairmount at 10:02  instead  of 10:15 AM. Meeting was good. The 

 eather is absolutely perfect today low humidity lots of sunshine and mild but not hot. I can wear a long sleeve shirt, which I’m 

 oing right now, and it feels comfortable. Well I took city scenes in Paramount and did some videotaping. I then tried to call my friend and she was not available for the phone but she did get my text messages

 and she said I looked handsome so maybe I’m ready for the date. I am meeting at a coffee shop  in Bala-Cynwyd so I have to finish the coffee I got now well the bus showed up on time and it gave me about a half

 hour leeway to find a place and get rid of the old coffee and drink something

 beside coffee. Anyhow we decided to go to Starbucks because it was

 pretty close by car. It was outdoor seating is very pleasant the sun 

 aking in big time. We hung out in hour and a half and very nice. I was hoping to see her again 

 ut I don’t know. Anyway, it’s done and then I decided to 65. I’m going to go home for a minute. I’m then going to visit a friend in the hospital at 

 resbyterian bring a couple magazines etc. just got off at Milburn Station I can’t believe it’s 5:43 PM already. Anyhow it’s not  blazing hot anymore very comfortable again. Feels like fall is around the 

 orner my kind of day. I met a nice person didn’t turn out exactly where

 I wanted but that’s life in the big city but it wasn’t a negative experience that’s http://mkrull.blogspot.com/2019/08/self-promotion-meetings-really.html?m=1

 or sure. Got myself a Pepsi and I’m going to warm up a frozen Kati

 sandwich and charge my phone for a bit. Actually got a few matches on Tinder, which is a first in many months are gonna to roll



 with this because that’s how it goes......... so I eventually went To Presbyterian Hospital go see a friend of mine. I got there a little after six can I speak to about 8 PM he was in good 



 pirits. It was a pleasant visit my family very nice to burn brush. There wasn’t a 

 retentious bunch in them. I was just staring at them either. I’m think you’ll get 
 ut and left in a week you want to go to the shore sometime. Again that Labor Day. Well after I visited Murray I came home and decided I would buy some food so I went t Kababish and the Indian store to get some food. I got a lot of food is good to buy that food. And then talk to Wes and he wants me to go to the mankind weekend sometime in September. I’ll try it out but it’s $350 for my half West was willing to pay half of it for me. I said I try it out. But $300 it’s a little much for me I think 

No comments: