Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday, August 28: Season of Change. Hump Day @ Work

Well I did manage to wake up around 1:30 AM and put my stuff 

 n the dryer so I have a towel. All my cows were dirty as crap. I woke up class today and almost showed up late  but I did show up on time. The Wednesday
 classes are crowded. I keep forgetting that I barely had a spot to squeeze into. 

 t was a good class. It was much  otter than yesterday but not intolerable. The

 instructor said my rabbit Post was better. Nice to hear that. I went to the Market

 Frankford EL to 40th St. to pick up coffee at the Green line at 40th St.. I 

 hopped on the A-Train which doesn’t stop at Melbourne 

 nd  get off at  3rd St.. Which is also a skip stop. So I have watched one rain go by now let’s see what’s going on this one. The best thing is to get off at 60th St. 

 I wasn’t really rushing myself. I think I waited for three trains before I got one that stops @ Melbourne. I went home and took a real shower  and got rid of my 

 weaty yoga gear. I then discovered that to my to my mentor missing but not the main one in the Strattera  are not missing. But I have an 

 ppointment on the fifth. The same time as her proposed date

 at the OCF at 11 o’clock that day which is next Friday. Anyhow I work

 on my sanction list and completed it for now but you have 

 o be updated. And I got nine more dollars today on the ones on top of it and I 

 aven’t got to yet. Purchasing my kale. But I’m being left alone so It’s OK. Still

 have not heard a peep from Kelly that your pass will be downtown. My

 friend from Montgomery county hasn’t heard about her transferred 

 to Bucks County. Steve moves very slow in these things. Well it’s now 5:39 PM and we’re getting

 a steady drizzle falling here in Philadelphia I’m waiting at 30th St. for the 49 bus under the 

 tairwell. No I did not bring my umbrella from work. I didn’t hear 

 t was raining. What about the game around 5:41 PM and it’s still raining outside. I just went by an  an Indian Restaurant  where I went on a date back in April . One of 

 he more expensive dinners that I paid for your food was delayed. Anyway going to go to 6:30 PM at the clubhouse. Well in the world outside of my bubble here in Philly, i’m glad I 

 ent to Florida two weeks ago instead of this week. Hurricane Darien is heading towards Florida  after it’s strikes Puerto Rico. It’s gonna be a category one hurricane 70 miles an hour winds. I have to talk 


 o Larry about that. The bus took a lot longer than normal about 10minutes longer. I mean yes it is raining but wow it’s not raining 
 hat hard in traffic still goes like a snail. At the OC everybody’s crammed in the back part of the place because of the exhibi Hidden Lives Illuminated. This exhibit about incarcerated people that showing for the 

 ext two weeks and showing for two weeks now. They arranged it just needs a very noisy purchase very noisy. 
 It’s  a good indicator that things are happening

 Anyhow afterwards I headed home as I usually do got my CVS stuff I came home and talked to a couple of  new friends and I’m 

 aking. One lives near Larry in Boca Raton and the other lives in Perkasie. I’m going to be meeting her Saturday at Jefferson

 Station around noon. It’s been real

No comments: