Thursday, August 01, 2019

Thursday, August 1: Meeting in South Philly and Working


Well I got up around 6:15 AM to get ready to meet my sponsor and 7:15 AM. I ate my breakfast and headed on down to the train. I ut the train on time etc. It kept slowing down I think it 
as early so just trying to slow down to make up for time. I got to the last drop and the dirtiest it was not very friendly even my sponsor
agree with me on that. I worked I’m not passing judgment on her and what she thinks of me because it really is a relevant. We had a good sit
 down and then we went to a meeting 

 t  the Mizzoni center and touching the same topics it was very  interesting. A couple people to talk to her for five minutes stand but that was OK. I left the meeting 

   
     @8:50 AM and caught the 27bus which was fortunate so I could stay cool and not walk to Broad and south to cats the 
subway which t

ends to make you wait anyway. The roof has me catching the EL at 13th and Market. Well that worked pretty well I must say I didn’t sweat
 as much like put up. It’s pretty hot here 

 oday. I got to work and I was still pretty hot and bogus. I discovered much to my dismay that somebody had stolen my body

 powder from the men’s bathroom. That was pretty bogus they could’ve just used it and put it back. It’s ridiculous oh well I had an extra union shirt that I used. That was quite a relief. So I didn’t get all hot and nasty all day. I then saw for five people and quickly finished up my monthly report why around 3:30 PM. I had to wait to the end the day the write up two out of my four people.



No comments: