Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday, August 26: Work then Yoga

Well I intended to go to yoga for the 6:00 AM class but I knew that I would feel like shit if I did. So 

  didn’t. I looked up and I had a 530 and 630 class. I’m gonna try to smash 

 n the 5:30 PM class so I have to like both to work and remember my waters that I brought with me. 

 he end of the month fun at work. I got a whole bunch of alerts and I’m ready to 
think about them. No word about the job yet. I don’t know 

 ow long you’re going to take to do that maybe payday which happens to be this

 Friday comin August 30, 2019. Found out I had to do two trainings today 

 ecause I was behind her and didn’t do one. I’ve got to be alert them not to 

 addle past five and I got to get to the yoga class by 530. Thank God it’s close by. I go 



 o 15th St. and walk a block and a half to Sansom. So I did manage to 

 emember my water that I absolutely have to have when doing it. I’m tired but I

 would be really tired I was up since 5:09 AM.  Well I went 

to class well I  and it was on the fourth floor. Boy was it packed I got there

 just in time to get a half decent spot. The fourth floor is a lot larger

 than the third-floor studio. Afterwords I was little tired. Nathan Van 

 s going in a Vance shut off so what you had I have seen breathing issues

 not quite as bad but it was a struggle anyhow. and it was on the fourth floor. 

 oy was it packed I got there just in time to get a half decent 

 pot. The 4th floor is a lot larger than the third-floor studio. Afterwords I was little tired. When the fan is shut off so I had breathing issues not quite as bad but it 

was a struggle anyhow. Siri open Mendenhall were in class we are were no lines for the shower. I really have 
to wait about five minutes or so. Or only has one shower. The 4th floor studio has fans which is really a blessing. After class, I just went straight home and had some 

leftovers from the food I made last night. I watched YouTube videos and talked to my friend. Well dating activity is actually showing bubbling
 signs of life like the pre-mortal ooz. It’s better than them being on the moon 
here it’s lifeless with craters 🌝 well at the G7 Trump was the odd man out and obviously 

 idn’t make himself look good and he never goes in front of real leaders. Trump spent the G-7 Summit retweeting  conspiracy theories.   He’s an 

 mbarrassment.  Republicans will do anything to get what they want. They don’t car Country looks foolish. 

No comments: