Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Tuesday, August 6: Really Hot Yoga. Work and Fairmount

Well I got up in time for the yoga class this morning. I noticed it’s 

 etting a little darker now just a wee bit. It was pretty humid so I dressed accordingly. I next hopped on the train and got to the class about 5:55 AM. 
I did notice the room was hot as hell. I 

 ought 2 1/2 bottles of water. I’ve been struggling to get air air air while I’ve been in there darn humid weather. It was 
tough. I need 

 o lie down for a bit and then  t one point during shavasna   I walked
out dipped myself in the shower and came back out. It is god awful

 humidity it’s it’s really tough on me. But it feels good when you make it and I do have plenty of time to wind down which is very helpful. As for work, I had people
schedule but I 

 new it wasn’t that many as compared to Thursday which is going to be a shit show. I just piled on a lot of people on Thursday so I can ease myself out of here

 next week when I go to Florida on Thursday Of next week. I ended up doing

 some over payments and catching up to them and Connor to  he rest of my alerts. I even dug around to see if there are any incoming and found one. So hopefully 

 omorrow I can come train on sanctions i’m hoping the date that was postponed for 

 omorrow she still on in ambler at 6:30 PM. I took one of my power 

 ap because I just got really tired. Anytime and do yoga I’m gonna be kind of

 tired around 3 or 4:00 PM when the energy starts running out.  

We found out we’re not going to get a replacement till August 19. I’ll be in the 

 iddle of my work vacation with Larry going to Florida. I took the EL and then 

 aited at 30th Street for the 49 Bus. A whole lot of other busses came  by. The 42 and 21 buses rolled by. I guess they were detoured. Well I talked  o a nurse

 practitioner woman who looked pretty young but it was pretty nice and picking up her kids. And went to the coffee shop got my coffee and barely got a seat at the
 corner. It was the old wooden seat that I almost fell backward on. It was decent but everyone I want to talk about their partners
or significant  thers or whatever they 

 re nowadays. I did talk to a guy that is interesting we said something very eye-popping and I really appreciate it. He mentioned that somebody knows is in 

  world of denial. After that I went to the most crowded trolley in the world and the subway was packed too. I 
came

 home ate dinne and talk to a couple people. I watch the thing abou

t Mickey Mantle which was very good 

No comments: