Friday, August 09, 2019

Friday, August 9: A Late Day Busy at Work. Then 2 Fairmount

Well I  gave a thought of going to yoga this morning but I was exhausted. So I decided to sleep in and boy was I tired. I had a  weird dream when I went back to sleep. It was graphic and somewhat 

 isturbing but it was only a dream which was a good thing. Anyhow, I showed up late to work and I just couldn’t get it moving. I then got to work and it was really busy all morning

 just people walking in with lots of phone calls finishing yesterday’s work etc. 

 tc. it’s a nice day it’s pretty warm out. I might go to the Friday night Al-Anon

 meeting that was pretty good really small group compared to the other meeting to go to I got lunch at 1:26 PM. Well
the afternoon wasn’t half as frantic as this morning was. I did get a little bit done on each of the 

 ist but I really got to do better next week. So I decided that once upon

 a time I’ll go to Fairmount to another one Mike The Friday night Al-Anon. It’s something positive to do on a Friday night and it’s such a nice day out that I don’t want to just
2 crash which is basically what I would be doing. Off to see if Wes is up for tomorrow if not I’m gonna hit the yoga tomorrow morning or I’ll hit the 4 o’clock which might be 

  better idea. I’m on the 49 bus heading over. Well I got here successfully I’m in the land of her most people are half my age and much cooler than I am. I am just chilling

 out just cause of stills Nash and Young and it being comfortable in here. I love the way the coffee taste in this place specially with soy in it hits the spot. So I can ruminate look at some dumb videos with real hip people working in the real estate offices which I’m gonna watch now. I think they’re on a different 

 lanet then my planet but then again it looks like a much cleaner wealthy or planet and younger planet that I’m on. Anyhow I forgot to mention this guy in front of the radiator ask you for money 
and I just sort of said hi and then I walked by him and 

  turn my camera around and lo and behold he was staring at me it was pretty bad I got it on  

ideo so if he assaulted me I got his ass in a sling. When I went to the Al-Anon and I ended up 

 eading the meeting because everybody is just sitting there nobody
 wanted to lead the meeting and I said oh well what the hell so I did. It was nice you know I went out of water everybody was very nice & almost everybody shared. I then ran into Mike 

 nd his wife while sitting here waiting for the bus that was supposed to

 be at 8:19 PM it’s now 8:23 PM him. Went to CVS is normal and 

 ’ll probably get home around 9:30 as normal. Anyhow, while I was sitting

 here bored listening to Lou Reed and velvet underground I read this article about 

 ntonio Brown who I read about his antics on the UrinatingTree  YouTube channel. He has a 
pain in the ass for his new team the Raiders. Antonio Brown is threatening to give up football if helmet demand isn’t met, He won’t wear any of the certified helmets because they get in his version of sight. 
 What a jackass. For whole bunch of receivers were

 saying that during summer training bad be a different story. Well the bus finally came and I had it down to 15th St. because due to the  trolley blitz” they’ll be no trolleys running 

 nderground until August 19. Anyhow I’m glad I don’t have any pet sitting between

 now and then. I eventually got home and mellowed out and ate some pasta and 
 reamed about the future. What the future may bring I don’t know. But I did think
 of something that if I don’t get selected for the

 job I’m going to look up to find out who got it and see if they have more seniority, If not then that’s a problem.



No comments: