Friday, August 02, 2019

Friday, August 2: Work and Paying in a New Month

Hello!! I had a feeling that I wasn’t gonna do anything but go straight to work
 and that’s what happened. I got up and turn the air conditioning a little bit cooler 
because I think it was turned down by someone. I then zipped myself after


work and didn’t give enough time to get coffee at 40th St.. Today was an off and on day at work I was on point but @ other times I was very
distracted😐 One of my coworkers 
 fficially left our unit at CDU to  o to pro port parole perforation there was a luncheon. It was nice. She’s a nice woman she’ll do fine. Just spending eight weeks in Harrisburg for training. I did find out that 

  am my application was fine. The woman was on vacation who called me last 

 hursday. So now I wait to hear for the good news filtered through 

 anagement my place or the bad news delivered by US mail. Will have to see what happens I have no idea how it’s gonna turn out. I said sure couple walkins and got my alerts down to a level that some manageable

. I then pay 300 bucks to help with the house in Millville that was not expected but it was the right thing to do I suppose anyhow I’ve decided I do it on Al-Anon meeting in Fairmount. Maybe I’ll run into Wes. Meeting

 Wes was wishful thinking he’s blowing me off again. Anyhow I went to the Al-Anon  meeting around 6:30 PM. At the clubhouse. 

 t was nice I knew one dude. Another had a partner. And we talked about family dynamics and alcoholic household. Anyway I then decided to go to CVS after almost 

 orgetting my backpack at the coffee shop. Fortunately they had it for me. Sunset 

 s really nice and everybody’s busy tonight so there’s not much 

communication going on. I did have to pay $300 but I got to do what 

  Gotta do. I’m really trying to fight my negative thoughts and judgments but you know I 

 hink they’re playing with me so I’m just going to write them out. Check to do it up to the left doing his best male 

posturing. I think I caught Mail pastoring at its essence here. I’m very sensitive to male posturing since I am a male and I don’t

 have a female in my life so that’s the way it is ha ha yup just like young 

 omen just getting pregnant because that’s what you’re supposed to do ha ha.


No comments: