Thursday, August 08, 2019

Thursday, August 8: The Last Drop☕️, Work, Nap and Evening Yoga


Well I got myself up around 6 AM to get ready to meet my sponsor the last drop coffeehouse. I showed up about five minutes late but he was about 8 minutes late so it worked out.

 We went over to six stepped in Reddit. It’s one good thing to read over and over again because there’s always something new in it in my mind. After that we went to 13th and Bainbridge   

  where the meeting was supposed to be and they switched it back so we got a ride from a 

 ice woman back the 13th and Locust. The place was all renovated looks very

 nice. After that, had to leave around 8:43 AM to try to get the work lesson 15 minutes late. As 
was walking up 13th St., I saw a bunch of trucks setting up for a TV show called dispatches from the edge.“ It’s on the AMC channel & Sally Fields in 

 t. The show is supposed to be broadcast in a year. I have to look it up on Google. I have a lot of clients schedule today I got some coffee with me and we’re not gonna have any rain for at least a 
 eek. It’s very comfortable this morning as compared to other mornings. It’s overcast but it’s not as humid. I am planning to go to a  candlelight hot yoga at 7:30 PM. I am first going to go 

 ome and get a nap I’m sure I’ll need it. It’s about 1:15 PM. Only two of my clients are coming that’s far. I have a feeling that a lot 
 of people told a lot of people to come later in the afternoon so I’m going to get my eating on and take 



care of that. I got two more terminations from my coworker who found them 

somewhere. I’ll do those in if somebody if people don’t come in. I know 

 ne at least one penrson coming in because she called To say that she was going to be late. 

 ooking up my Kati sandwich bought some applesauc The lunch was very good. 

  ended up only seeing about six or seven people. That was a lot left and it could’ve been considering I scheduled a whole bunch of people. I still have to finish

 one person stuff because she came for 15 and I didn’t know she was there till like 4:45 so I just had to rush her out of there. It was pretty 

 ool during the day but it got a little warmer now that it’s 5:19 PM. I did the client offered to drop the fair amount because I’m gonna try this candlelight hot yoga
this evening . It starts at 7:30 PM so I have some time to take a power nap and hopefully 

 ll this food I ate will digest  this is something different for me to go in the

 evening class but I can definitely feel a little sore throat and it’s because I think I do 

 eed to crash. I’ve arrived in Melbourne and it’s 526 so I should be 

 ntering my house around 5:30. It’s very warm I’m glad to be going inside air-conditioning. Well I threw 

 y laundry and took a nap. I definitely needed that nap. I think it 

 eally helped me in my class. Class was different and it was on the fourth floor 

 hich I thought would be hotter but it wasn’t quite as hot but I think mainly 


 ecause it had air! I needed air bad and I got it so my balance was fair. I left the building around 9 PM and asked about doing

 work-study. I’m gonna look into that if I can save $90 a month it’s worth two

 hours of my time. Well I just got off the train it’s 9:53 AM it’s a half moon
 outside and I’m venturing towards my house listening to the crickets it is truly the middle of summer air smells thick and sweet. I’m going to unwind eat possibly

 take a shower and crash. I’ll see how I feel early in the morning.

No comments: