Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday, August 21: Last Day in North Palm Beach Florida

Well Larry left me to stay home while he went out and wife off to work at the hospital. It 

 as a delightful time just hanging out and not having the TV blaring on 

 really loud. I packed up my stuff to get it ready. It is my last day in Florida before I fly back to Philly and go back to work

 tomorrow. No word from any source about whether I got the job downtown

 or not. I’m not gonna ask I’m just gonna show up and let it hit me one 

 ay or another. Today I saw the biggest lizard that I’ve seen in a while. These are 

 oing to shop everywhere. Near the big guy was a little baby one. 



 t was quite a sight. Went to a buffet. It was called the carving station not bad. I had a pretty good selection of items. Mostly American fair. They did have decent

 Jamaican jerk chicken which was quite delicious for sure. I also had regular chicken mac & cheese beans and with vegetables. It was 

 retty good I must say. We’re not going to a park nearby Larry‘s house.  hey have them last Friday of the month event that Veronica likes to get want to go to. I’m 

 ure I’ll hear about it. There’s a nice view of all the tall condo buildings here.

 I think the The body of water is called the Intercoastal Waterway. It’s like the bay

 to the ocean. The ocean is on the opposite side of the photo with the large condo

 buildings sticking up. 2050 p.m. with and relax for about 45 minutes and then head

 down to the Fort Lauderdale airport for my 5:51 PM flight. Well while I’ve been 

away the Trump Administration clown show rumbles on leaving United States weaker 

 ith each passing day. Heading to the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I found this link to Instagram to promote reading and books  

Found an article talking about models saying that social media is bad for you  This is even though

 the models use social media like Instagram stay wealthy and famous with their fake hair, 

 ake make up etc. I like when fabulous people get cold now on 

the media. It’s fake as I-heart radio promoting the top it’s only at commercializing artists. I got the airport plenty of time to spare. My dad was 

 n the process of video when I can bring on the plane without being charged

 baggage fee I am going on Spirit Airlines after all. Checked in luggage is some out of 

 oney and carry-on money and then a personal item is free and they have these measuring

 boxes so what doesn’t fit in as my sandals and my baseball. I may have to jettison the 

 aseball I only spent six bucks on it. I will stuff my sandals in my rear pocket well I was 

 ble to get on with no hassles about my backpack. A lot of the people of the same

 kind of thing going on. The only funny thing is that the air-conditioning shows a missed. And you’re having

 trouble keeping the birds out of the engine so will be sitting here for a bit. Met some nice people getting ready for the plane. I’m on the same plane same seat from Atlanta to Philly. I will be flying for about five hours total stops etc. We landed at the airport a little after 11 PM. I said goodbye to Pam the nice woman behind me who lives in Williamstown New Jersey. I then took the airport line to 30th St. and I’m gonna catch the hell home. It’s pretty swampy. It’s warm but a different kind of warm anyway another day tomorrow. Meeting my sponsor at 7:15 AM and hopefully doing the yoga at 7:30.

No comments: