Sunday, August 04, 2019

Sunday, August 4: Fairmount Coffee. 2 Mass Shootings!!and Back Home

Well another Sunday greets us. I decided that I would go towards Fairmount again on my 

 wn leaving no one home. Hey Sisson I just got off at 30th St. and take Uber. So I wouldn’t be as late. Well calling

 Uber @ 30th St. can be a problem because then I’ll pick you up they just sit at the Uber lot which is across the street at 30th St., Station.  
was a little bit salty and so is the dude he said I could cancel because
 I keep asking questions. Well I went into the 30th St. and notice he finally did label that Uber lot as Uber. He definitely rules in his car he had the seats covered, signs that said “no eating.” He was proud of his new car. Well he drop me off and he mellowed out when I 

 old him about not having Uber signs at 30th St. I decided to go to the coffee shop first and I did. I got some coffee and went to the clubhouse and it wasn’t 

 s packed as usual for Sunday. Maybe it’s Maybelline but probably

 because it’s August and the dog days of summer are here. I 

 earned something today even people with “Partners“ I’m completely satisfied but they do mention your partners often. The work partner is the still be anything to say. Anyhow 

 nd Meeting Wes and Pat and I afterwords went back to OC have to write yesterday. I had written a bunch of it but I didn’t really pictures in yet. Kenny I stayed

 there for quite some time and got a lot of the pictures downloaded

 which was a good thing. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was 12:01 PM.

 I then decided to go to the Al-Anon meeting at the same location. There are hi

 wo a lot of partnerships were made and stuff. I did notice that they 

 sk when you introduce yourself for the preferred pronouns. I was gonna say

 my name like I always did and I did. It’s a little corny but the thought leaders have

 spoken just like they did with African-American instead of black. So it moves 

 n nursing for Republicans to wine and screamed out. Speaking

 of thought leaders. After each mass shootings there was two of them yesterday, the 

 epublicans will blame Romel on mental illness or video games 

 t’s so trite and stupid. Lieutenant Governor Texas said the video  same

 bullshit. The guy from El Paso was inspired by Trump and that 

 as verified through his social media posts. The other guy in Dayton was shot 

 nd killed before had a chance to shoot up a bar. Hit a woman problem that seems 

 o be another trait of these mass shooters either way it’s more of the same. 

No comments: