Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday, August 29: Sponsor and Working Like a Dog.

Good Morning everyone they call me Mark. Hopefully it won’t be late for coffee. 

 nyhow I got up and checked on down to Saxbys to meet Tina a.m. I could  take it by seven I almost slept through my alarm. It’s a beautiful Thursday morning and

 I can’t believe Labor Day weekend right around the corner. I’m trying 
to take advantage of the Fall season coming. It’s where things become more activated instead of slumbering  Speaking of slumbering, I can’t dothat today. I have about 16 people that I scheduled 

 oday. It’s the end of the month I missed 2 weeks of the last 2 months and I got to get this done. Well got to work and there’s already someone waiting for me I got myself

 prepped up because I need to prep myself because it was a little warm out there today. 

 ell I went to work and yes they came in I sold about 10 people 

 etween the time I last wrote and 3:15 PM. I checked my voicemail and got 

 one kind of beer John email I mean text message from the woman I dated on Saturday told me that I was chitchatting with her and  whenever I’m gonna go home and finish my work and 



 hen go home and take a nice nap and get up at 6:30 and go to my yoga class

at 7:30 candlelight. Your nap will be glorious I’m sure. Landon over 
 sleeping till 7:30 PM because

 I set the alarm for a.m. but he was just as well. Talking to someone 

 rom 46th St. Danielsville be over a while Sally feel tomorrow.

No comments: