Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday, August 12: Worked Hard and Crashed Hard



I set my alarm at 6:45 AM because I thought I had an 8 AM showing for my dentist. 
I got up  & rushed down to the train station. 

  saw one train passing by assholes going past the turnstile. A second train came passing by and I said… “That’s strange.” When the third train just drive by as I 
was saying “WTF!!” and so were other 

 eople sitting here at Melbourne wondering when the next train is ever going to stop. I waited almost 15 minutes for a train to come by. I called Colman & Turner to tell them

 I was running late and I asked if I had an appointment today. They said no it’s Wednesday morning so that was a relief. I then
went over to the GreenLine  Café. There I sat and relaxed
 for a little while watching trolleys go by and finishing yesterday‘s blog posting. I went to Philadelphia style and they were adavertising for CBD oil is supposed to be the fashion craze and looks like some really overpriced CBD oil 

 oing on here. The trolley blitz is sure causing whole bunch of crowds and  stuff at 40th St. where I got my coffee. The tunnels are closed till the 19th. So the train westbound

 to 56 street came pretty quickly and there wasn’t much of a crowd going on like there was on the eastbound side. Well it’s after work and try to write up some 

 anctions today if it doesn’t get stupid like it did on Friday. I might go to the
 meeting at 7:30 up in Frankford or Fishtown 60 minute speaker never 


 been to one of those things before. There’s also hot yoga at 6:30 I might go to depending on my mood. Anyhow it is now 12:23 PM. The pressure is on to  ive them sanctions both 

of my boss and her boss said where your sanctions. So I’m on a mission from God to get this done today because tomorrow’s gonna be a shit show. I did a really bad job flirting it was funny but who 

 s all in good humor. Anyhow, I went back to work  and

 it was more of a grind because I couldn’t follow through and sanctions 

 n like the next five or six people. For various reasons. Just when I was



 leaving work off sudden I started feeling really tired so I think 

 ’ll nap and go to the meeting since it’s the 730 meeting and I’ll have more rest and stuff bye. 

 ell at the end of work I just found myself extremely tired. I went home to nap for 20 minutes and it ended up being closer to 3 hours. I was just plain exhausted I didn’t want to get 
 p and I finally got up around 930 and eight. Today took a 

 ot out of me obviously and I hadn’t slept all that great but the rat nap

 was just wonderful. I also saw a video of a friend of testing out the regular whopper and the 

 egetarian whopper they sell. Now it’s 11:13 PM I’m ready to go to bed.




No comments: