Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday, April 11: Cool Morning and Day 15

It’s a chilly morning here in the city of blonder the love and sisterly affection. It’s also 

cold in Milbourne PA which is 500 yards from the city border. I got up in time and it was 43° when I left my house go to yoga. I got there around 5:40 AM. I wore spring coat anyway 

 ecause I don’t wanna be alone bring around with a winter coat. Class was good the teacher was encouraging since she said I was doing better I went to the 8 o’clock meeting which was pretty good. I need to leave early cause I 

 ust didn’t want to be super late to work. I stay for the whole meeting I don’t get there till after 9:30 AM. I just missed the bus but I grab a coffee from Saxbys. And that was very tasty. I got to work a

 little bit late but my supervisor and say anything. She was talking to other people in the unit. I just started doing work and one person came in the morning one person
came in the afternoon. In between then we had a luncheon for her duties were leaving the office for downtown starting next week. We also found out that between April 27 and come May 14 we 

 ill be the evicted from our office to go up to the lie heap office. The good thing is it 

 DU is exempt from that requirement. We will just be working from upstairs at the Delancey district. It’s 

 oing to be an interruption because I can’t schedule anybody for two weeks but 

generally I have to work  round that anyway. I found myself getting

 really tired after the luncheon and I took a least a half hour nap in the old smoking room. I was pretty

 groggy and then I finished up the rest of my work including 2 last-minute people lost their jobs and are about to get 

 lothes for cash that I close. I then went on the train and napped a little bit and



 then went only 32 bus and napped. It was good because I feel little bit better 

 itting here at the OCS. Wes is in going to show up because he’s with his daughter. 

 I just found out that male hair bun is still a thing it’s fading but it’s hanging in 

 here. When I went to the meeting and it was definitely more what I expect of 

  meeting. There was one blowhard but that’s OK. I actually 

 as helped up by that multiple naps I took earlier. I then talked to a friend for a little bit in the beginning of the meeting and 

 hen I left the meeting and went to the coffee shop for a bit. Wes is having chipotle in  the suburbs with this daughter. I’m heading home. 

 he status quo continues with events & people both pending. Meanwhile back in the cesspool @ the White House, 

 Trump and his minions were thinking of dumping incarcerated illegal immigrants to different sanctuary cities as 

 olitical pay back to those cities. Philadelphia is one of them they are such scumbags.

No comments: