Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday, April 14: Tired Old Day at Home

After another difficult night of sleep and I woke up really tired and just feeling almost hung over it was not that 

 leasant. I did manage to buy some food at the supermarket and make some  Indian surprise for my dinner for the rest of the week Macy’s called four times I need 

 o go downtown and just pay them already it’s ridiculous. I paid my AT&T bill. Is the first day there  felt humid and a little bit warm since last year. In news outside my tire bubble, there’s reaction 

 o trumps 9/11 references to an Islamic congresswoman. Fox’s Wallace Only “Comfortable” Playing Five seconds of Trump’s “Horrible” Omar Video you know it’s bad when the fox news newscaster 
said it’s “horrible.“Because it is.  I took two short naps and talk to Jo for a bit. I then went with Jo to catch the market Frankford line at 6:30 PM. I got
 off at 30th St. and he was 

 oing up to Spring Garden stop. I think he’s off to pick up his car from the other  place that he works. It’s called “Getaround.” This place you can rent out cars 

 ach night. Joe told me it’s different cars each time he works. He’s had some weird adventures there. I then went to the 60 minutes and as I was growing I realized that I was supposed to make the

 coffee so it’s a good thing I got there nice and early. It was a simple coffee pot so I figured it out. During the meeting after the speaker spoke I shared and while I was sharing a big old Roach
came crawling in front of the woman running the meeting in the speaker and I stayed to get up and crushed a little beast and they were all happy. I am felt good to be 

 ppreciated I even got a round of applause. It was definitely the 

 ighlight of my day today. Oh by the way it’s 9:30 PM right now and I think the L is finally 

 rriving. But the big news on the Internet is the Game of Thrones new season starting tonight. 



No comments: