Monday, April 01, 2019

Monday, April 1: Day 8. Cold and Sunny w/ Overpayments and Massage

Well I got up OK considering I went to bed around midnight last night. I guess 

 undays are going to be like that since I can go to that meeting and I get home late. Anyhow I’m really thankful that I don’t feel exhausted. The class was pretty good the 

 oom wasn’t nearly as freaking hot as the upstairs room. It was really noticeable. I made small talk with one of the guys there seems pretty nice he’s been doing it for 8 years. The instructor was 

 ery vocal and push people to do better. I think the instructors are pretty good from my very humble opinion. The biggest thing for me is I’m not getting discouraged  and that’s a big step for me. I went to sunrise late but it 

 as decent. I lost my hat that I had somehow my friend who works in Macgomery County says the computers  are down up there. I’m hoping they’re not down here it’s 8:56 AM heading into work. Well I got in the work and my

 computer was still shutting down from Friday. I turned it off and turned it back on. I was very fortunate that there was no problems but it took a little slower to boot up.

 As for work I start in on me over payments and finish them up. I’m officially 

 caught up now. The one remaining thing is to buy my coworker 

 unch when she’s ready to have it. It really helped me out she started that 

 rocess. so I’m going to Try to make a regular habit of just keeping up with 

 t so I don’t get married three months behind like I did earlier. I reinstated a client from a 

 anction which was fairly simple such as caregiver. I then went

 to therapy after I left work on time at five. I decided to get a massage just to help

 out my muscles. I then had some leftover Indian surprise for dinner. It was a very 

interesting experience this evening. That’s all I’m gonna say about it.. It’s April boys and girls



No comments: