Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday, April 24: A Spring is Here. Day 23

I got up in time this morning and quickly had my two or three fig newtons a sip of my juice and water and headed 

 ut. When I got to class it was a crowded one today. I made an into mental note maybe I will skip Wednesday and go Thursday. I did find a spot but it was touching go there. Anyhow I touched

 both my hills for the first time with a little help lifting my toes. I did go to Sunryser my
friend with speaker I got to talk to me afterwards which was really nice.

 It’s a really nice morning with a nice cool breeze. I thoroughly enjoyed it plus it 
dried me out because I couldn’t get sweaty again. I just read in the news

 that the Boy Scouts have over 7000 victims of sexual abuse by troop leaders or volunteers. The dark 

 nderbelly of society keeps getting turned up like Catholic Church, it seems like any 

 xclusive/close group has just functional people in it in large 

quantities. We can recall Penn State back in November 2011  The assistant coach of the Football team was molesting

 children and it was hidden covered up for years by Joe Paterno 

and the Penn State administration for years. Just recently the  statute of Kate Smith was pulled down and taken away due to racist recordings she made 
back in the 30s. It’s that life lesson everything isn’t what it seems to be. Well I got to work a wee bit late but not too bad. I got there  

before my supervisor. I signed in and got about 12 more alerts and slog through them a little bit. My blister on my infected finger finally blew and it was quite a 

 sight that’s for sure. It needed to be done and I had 
my trusty hydrogen peroxide with me to make sure I do not get it infected again. The infection on my stomach continues. Anyhow I was a little  more awake

 today. We had a meeting again about  move to upstairs next week. There were things like supplies and contingencies
that were really 

not thought out by the administration oh well we’ll see what happens.

 I then did a key met a friend at 40th and Sansom at the Green line Café. We did a 

 ommitment at the print Penn Presbyterian psych ward. It was pretty

 cool. We did OK. We didn’t walk from Penn down close to her apartment

 and had good conversation it was a nice change of pace from my 

 ormal routine. I went took care of some business and then went back home and eat some leftover Indian surprise.

No comments: