Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday, April 16: A Day That Felt Odd. Sleeping In

After a long night last night I slept in and blow off everything. I skipped 

 oga the meeting that I really like on Tuesday, and had a really hard time getting up. I had a bunch of my muesli cereal that I bought a while

 ago but never ate because I can’t eat before class. I’ve been trolled into work and it was a bit of a slog. It’s not  like I didn’t take any of my meds all day it was just weird and I even 

 ook the Zoloft just in case because I can’t really remember whether I took him remember putting them out but I don’t remember if I ate them but I guess i’ll find out later when I get home. So I’m 

 upposed to meet Wes eventually at the meeting but he might be late and not show up at all at the 615 meeting. 
 Anyhow I manage to make it to work I had a little dustup with the supervisor 

 bout this pain in the ass case. Got through that I don’t know if I even 
should’ve came out here probably should’ve just gone straight to bed but I’m just gonna push through this crap and try to get myself  equalized I can’t let that pose  f rose get to me I just Gotta stay focused

 and all that goddamn lawyer tomorrow. I later found out I never did take the 

 eds this morning and that was the problem. At least that was part of the problem. 





No comments: