Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday, April 13: A Funeral and a ๐ŸŒž Afternoon.

I woke up around 8 AM but I kept setting the alarm and hitting the snooze button over and over again 
 because I was exhausted. It was really hard to get up. I then eventually made it down to 20th St. where the funeral was. It was a nice service  for my friends mom. I then hung out with Wes and we went to 

 axbys and shot the shit a little bit. It was cool. He then decided to go to his son tanning place. I may be able to meet him at Fairmount to go down to this place called the pub. It’s an old-school bar restaurant place right off of 

 oute 70 or 73. I went to it once in high school. Wes remember the time he went in high 

 chool. New Jersey used to be real lenient about serving alcohol back in the day. It’s 

 ow 1215 it’s really gotten sunny and it really warmed up quite nicely. The only  

roblem is that I wore a long sleeve shirt and a jacket. I had to take them off because it’s pretty warm in the sun. I 

 scaped out of the heat to Saxbys because I had to answer the call 

 f mother nature very quickly. Just going to mellow out here for a bit. I will drink water and 

 offee. So I didn’t hear from Wes so I decided to walk and catch the 7 bus up to Fairmount. 

 ell on the way to Fairmount I found out it wasn’t appropriate for me to go to the pub with

 the Remshard‘s. He’s going to be meeting Emily and Pam at an art opening on 

 outh Street and then go to an African place at 56th St. in West Philly. Maybe I’ll join them

 maybe I won’t. I probably won’t cause it’s highbrow time. Anyhow

 it’s now 2:34 PM I just went to Luigi‘s pizza Fresca And head to Delicias slices. 

 There are a lot of teenagers they’re in a big table so it’s kind allowed

. They’re also playing the really bad pop music for white people. Well 

 upposedly that festival call Coachella is there featuring arena grande and Childish 

 Gambino. Oh boy! I must be missing out. Actually I’m gonna catch the 32 bus back to the  ELand go home. Also gonna charge my phone. For clock came around and I got my ass up and left My place by 4:30 PM to take the 49 in 30th St. I then came to Fairmount got myself a coffee at the OCF and then went to the 5:30 PM. That was pretty cool. I then went to go to the Bishop‘s 

 ollar for a visit Sharon and we hung out.  She showed me around 

 he house and she updated me on what’s going on. We snacked at the Bishop‘s collar. I really 

 njoyed myself. It was really good to see her. Well I left Sharon‘s and ended up 

 itting at the bus stop for 45 minutes because the bus was delayed. On Google 

 aps that the bus schedule kept changing moment by moment. Who 

 s always about 6 minutes away for about 40 minutes. I met this nice woman 

 s also waiting for the train as well. So we killed time just talking. Plus eventually did 

 how up. I need up staying way too late and I just slept in was going to sleep in. For tomorrow Sunday. 

 eanwhile president jack ass Trump put out a video busting on freshman Congresswoman

 Omar and implying that she minimized 9/11 and showed the footage of 911. He such

 a dirt bag he is the worst. I even got a haircut done as well which was nice. It was nice to get reacquainted.

No comments: