Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Wednesday, April 3: 10th Day. Stumbled Out and Made It

This morning I had a difficulty getting up at a bed and then stumbled around looking

 for my phone in the water and feeling very tired. I slept well but was physically tired. I was so tired I missed my market I’ll stop and went past 15th St. I got off at 11th St. and had to go back to the other side. I made it to class on time 

 ith about five minutes to spare. Class was good I was sweating like craz it was similar to  Sunday. The room wasn’t as hot but I had more 

 obwebs to sweat out. The instructor was cool she got me on one of those sitting positions. My balance is slightly

 getting better but has a long long way to go. I like the fact that I’m not discouraged. That’s

 the most important thing for me right this moment. That’s why feeling need to show up every morning to get 

 y body used to it. I used to wake up at 4 o’clock to go to work because of a two hour commute if I can do that, well I

 should be able to do this but I have to stick to it. Afterwords I went 

 o the sunrise and a really cool man speaker Bob. I like him  & he’s really 

 ood and we shouldn’t have to miss him speak. When I heard the story 

 efore and it was like the old days with a big crowd and couple nice 

 eople having anniversaries. I then went to Saxbys and hung out with Mike.I got a note

  from my friend that everything went well with her operation. That 

 as nice to hear. I’ve been pushed ahead with work and it was kind of slow moving because I had to correct over payments and then.
 spent 20 minutes convincing my supervisor that I did propose to get the right amount of money for an OTI. That was interesting. It’s now 1:40 PM it’s  fairly mild but with a cool windI decided to go to the bodega and I just q
t had a small canna tuna. But I figured I’d be chowing down at the restaurant tonight. I had one of the   women in my unit scream bloody murder about an email that was 

 ent  that also was sent to the ADA.  Will have subsided and I got all the 

 lerts done except for one. The report didn’t come out yet. Jo called around 3:25 PM and

 pick me up around 3:30 PM. I signed out and the car rental place was 

 airly quick. It was a good thing I left early from work so the car is rented to April 30, 2019. He then drop me off at broad and 

 usquehanna where I cut the Broad Street line going south to City Hall. From

 City Hall I grabbed some coffee at the Parliament cafรฉ which is right on 15th St. near 

 udlow. The redhaired woman serve me up some coffee and I walked towards suburban Station

 to catch the 5:44 PM train out to Conshohocken to meet Donna. 

 e went to EL Lemon and I ordered some kind a burrito with too much cheese and

 I just wasn’t really into it. I think I was just that tired. The train seem to take 

 orever to get to Philly and I didn’t get home till after 10:30 PM. I then 

 ent to bed late. Not sure how I’m gonna feel tomorrow. My lower back is hurting often on and 

 y wrist was giving me some problems. It’s probably arthritis or some kind of 

 arpal tunnel from working in an office setting for over 30 years!


No comments: