Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tuesday, April 9: Spring Day + Day 13 w/ a Pretty Sunset πŸŒ‡

Well I slept better but I was still semi-motivated but I tracked on and got to my class. It was a hard class

 today. I was sweating pretty good. I still had trouble with my balance but it’s getting a tiny bit better I believe. One  woman told me that you never say can’t on any move. 

 he was definitely a type a personality like some other person

 I know who goes to Philly hot yoga. I started feeling kind of down and then 

 y friend Jen called and I felt a little bit better. The 8 o’clock meeting was good I had 

 o leave halfway early because I didn’t want to be super late. I got there and 

of course WDAS is playing this woman Ella Mai 3 songs ×3 Times a Day!!. One of them is 
 alled Boo’d Up. She’s 24 and she has a boyfriend. Wow what a shocker. How can you play a song that often it’s like you’re in top 40 land. 
anyway that
station is awful. There’s probably a lot of other awful stations but I don’t have to listen to THEM!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ anyhow we had training that came up at 9:14 AM for us to be there at 9:30 AM. Supposedly I

 sent it to the supervisor a week ago. It was short though so it was OK. I got my monthly report. It is due May 3. I got through the first 10 of them. There’s only one that I kind of waffled

 on but I think I’m gonna give her a partial get a Rado out of the way. I’ll be seeing Wes later on. I didn’t get my constitutional nap so it’s hit or miss

 whether I can stay awake. It depends how good the coffee is and if I can slightly snooze on the EL. It’s 
beautiful out here nice breeze sunny. Word on the street is that we’re to get thunderstorms.  

 They’re getting really bad storms coming through the Midwest. I read about it earlier today. The most will probably get is rain someplace or getting blizzards. The Democrats are  trying to get trumps tax returns. His acting chief us staff mark Mulvainey 

 ays absolutely not. This article states How Democrats in Congress Could Easily—and Quickly—Get Their Hands on Trump’s Taxes  Well if a publication
like Slate has an idea I would certainly hope that

 the Democrats are listening. That’s the last thing he wants released or  done to him. Well, I managed to catch the 33 bus after catching the EL. The 

 EL must have ran three trains in 10 minutes. The 33 was sitting there and I Jaywalked 
 across 15th St. against the light. I was able to do that because the traffic 

 as pretty stuffed.  I met Wes and we talked for a bit. He had an appointment at 7pm.  Well afterwards. I got to see a beautiful  sunset πŸŒ… around 7:30 PM. I went to the coffee shop took care of my personal business and got some

 water. I decided I was tired of coffee and I wanted to get a cheaper 

 lternative so I’m gonna get my juice. Yes it’s not $.88 a $l 39 is how 

 uch it cost. The sunset was beautiful. I just cited to head to the CVS to get my juice since I had a half hour between meetings. It’s a nice cool
 breeze here in boyfriend America Fairmount. It’s nice to visit here when

 you don’t live here. I like it. Well I did the Fairmount doubleheader at the clubhouse. I managed to stay awake it wasn’t too hard. I went to CVS got some provisions and then shut up a little bit late but managed to findthanks πŸ™

 the sea. Afterwards we talked for a little bit before catching before I caught the 49 bus back to 30th St. From there I came home. I didn’t wrestle up some grub as quickly as I could and through 

 y sweaty clothes for the last few days in the washer. I put the stuff in the 


 ryer and then went to bed. It was about 11:30 PM tomorrow

No comments: