Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday, April 25: A Later Morning w/ Photography. Work and Rainy Weather Coming

My sponsor told me he couldn’t meet me this morning. In my 

 ind I decided I would probably still not go to yoga only because I had it in my mind I was taking off. I did set  my 
 larm for 5 AM. I felt really tired and my laundry was still in the dryer. I was going to try to make the 8 o’clock meeting and just couldn’t get it together. 

couldn’t find my keys in there in my back pocket. That’s the kind of morning. I  decided I go down to the 11th and Locust anyway

 and take pictures as I go. I enjoyed myself. The sun was out there were clouds but it was still sunny and pretty outside. Yes, I did hear  and see on the weather forecast that the weather 

 rom here on out starting around 2:00 PM (which is now) it will cloud up and start the rain. It’s 2:05 PM and it’s sprinkling

 outside. I just went to the big Dega and got lunch and I’ve seen three or 4 people Ihave another one waiting for me but I really needed to take a lunch break. I’m

 glad I did since it’s going to start raining apparently. I might even be going out towards Harrisburg Sunday. Stay tune for that stuff. With the person who was 

 upposedly for me whirly wasn’t for me. Actually nobody else showed 

 up and I worked on my alerts primarily I worked on them with and

 I am trying to get people in on Friday Friday a.k.a. tomorrow so I don’t have to see them in Delancey starting next week. Well between two and three I started getting 

 ired. I push through it and then around 430 I decided to take my constitutional nap. I tell you 

 hen that alarm went off in 15 minutes I was startled awake. I then 

 ush through the rest of the alerts from yesterday. I only got one today I’ll deal with that  

tomorrow. I left work late to finish that alert pile and organize 

 y desk. I thought I might be going to my moms but that will be later

 when I make a reservation for the rental car that will be using the first week of

 July for my brothers wedding. As for my personal life well it’s 

everything in due time. I’m not fighting!! It’s one call at a time, one coffee at a time, one client at a timex One antibiotic antibiotic at a time,

 … Etc. etc. etc. It’s not so bad. I know the stone sounds like I’m whining but I’m really not it’s just it’s just what it is and it as it should be. It’s 6:34 PM the meeting starts at 6:30. I thought it was at 6:45. Anyhow, in more bad 

 ews from our federal government, it looks like bad news for mmigrants and the census. The Roberts Court Is Considering the Legal Reasoning of Jim Crow to Uphold a Rigged Census. They are so  political they’re just going to use some old & bad precedent from 

 he 60s which allowed Mississippi just to close all its pools public pools 
instead of integrating. Today we read the 4th Step. It’s a long chapter

 in the 12&12. It’s a vital step. It’s a hard one as well. That meeting was packed his crap it was all the way out past the door practically with people sitting. 

 ’m not sure why I thought it was a 645 meeting. I’m guessing because of tired I don’t know what else I can say about that. It’s a little cool and the clouds are 
gathering. I just missed a 48 but I want to get some stuff at CVS.

No comments: