Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday, April 21. Easter Sunday and God bless Kate Smith


I have to agree with a lot of the fire stance on that Kate Smith issue. I think they could’ve handled it a lot better than what they did but  life goes on I suppose 

 ut it still was a shock to me. It was a good childhood memory her singing the God Bless
America before the flyers playing 

 he Bruins it still brings chills 40 years later. Anyhow it’s a beautiful Easter

 Sunday. I called my mom and she’s having brunch with my brother at his country 

 lub golf club and I am going to go to Fairmount and meet up with Wes at the coffee shop. I think this is the first year we’ve had a real spring at least five
 years it’s very nice it brings back good memories. It’s a little bit cool but I’m OK I’m at the coffee shop I’m not gonna stay terribly long because it is Sunday.

 Even though it’s Easter it looks like most of the crew will be there at the 
clubhouse. I decided to leave the coffee shop early make sure I had a seat. I did some saveees with my coffee and 

 ew sense of change that I brought with me. Today I got a free cup of 

 coffee. Anyhow meaning is really good and it was about the third step.
After that I went back to the coffee shop have more coffee and enjoying the 

 reeze. In the world outside the Easter egg bubble, the Supreme Court’s going to decide  if the government can put a citizenship question on the 2020  census.. If the 
conservative leaning toward allows it then states and community with immigrants will be the big losers. That means the Democrats 
when it comes

 to the elections. Speaking of elections apparently the three leaders have the most money on hand as seen in the graphic above. I’ve never heard of John Delaney. This ought to

 be a very interesting time. I can tend tickly retire about a year after the 2020 election.

 The world could look very different by then. Well I hung out at the coffee 

 hop after Wes went to take a nap. I sat there and looked it means and listen to music. I went to the restroom and discovered that my coffee wasn’t there either I left it where somebody took it but there 

 asn’t that much left. That was my sign to leave. I thought I get a pizza 🍕 

 Luigi‘s Pizza  Fresca. They were closed so I said forget about it. I decided

 to take the bus route 49. The 49 came quite quickly and I made it home via the El from there.. I then decided to make my Indian surprise. Very happy to tell you that

 nobody’s around so I can just do my thing by myself and and watch my creation cook up and bubble 

 p. I’ll have time to update this blog posting and read more stuff. What site 

 t when I saw PATRICK I’ll just finish up the state taxes now because then I

   can go home and go to sleep and cheddar staying up till 1230 at night trying to use Pat’s 

 emi working computer. Well, my medical update is  I have really bad hang nail. 

I have some kind of bite  on my stomach that swelled up pretty rapidly. I’m 

 efinitely making a doctor appointment or going to the emergency care place 

 omewhere because they’re both infections doctor tomorrow about both

 of them and if I can I’m going to go to urgent care I can’t really normally

 hang now really hurts and the other thing swelling up like crazy. I put some 

 1% alcohol on both and they don’t see me getting better. Well it’s 

  nice sunset while sitting outside at Saxbys. Larry is in here Wes is probably    still sleeping and it’s 7:55 PM till I had a wobble to the meeting and hope to this hangnail 

on my left hand doesn’t continue to hurt real bad so I could sleep. I Well today was a wonderful day until the last 3 hours when my infected hangnail started HURTING real bad during my meeting at 8 o'clock so I left at 8:15 to the urgent care which was going to close. I got there on time they gave me antibiotics and I'm supposed to stick my finger and 

  hydrogen peroxide for as long as I can so I don't have to get myfinger nail removed. I cannot believe how painful a stupid hangnail can hurt. Well I came 

 ome and dipped my finger in the Hydrin peroxide as long as possible 

 ook my Scripps and attempted to go to sleep. It was rough but I lie down.



No comments: